Re: Username change requests !

That person had a good motivation for his second change, and we double checked that he didn't use it for any abusive actions.

All I can do for you is bring this up with the other moderators, and see what they think of it. Personally I think you should have thought your first actions through a bit more before making a request, knowing that it is a one-time option.

I don't really get it. is something wrong with the Name iSync? or have i've done something wrong? i don't really get what's so special with Coil...
And why would i do abusive actions just couse my name is iSync? yikes

Normal day at school than oh MY GOD YOUR ALMOST HIT BY A RANdom truck.

@Moderators can Someone change my too "Dead Metal"? big_smile (No " in it)

@Scream.!* i think you should read through before you request, as been said smile

How is my art making?
splendid! for pigs!
ho-ho-ho!

Alright the change has been done, don't forget to use your new username to log in.

pls rename me into $lash

could u change mine from hero tee to super tee pls?

i realy have no idea what to put here

@tyno

Azon wrote:

Unfortunately that's not possible, because unless there is a very good motivation we keep it at a single username change per account. This is to prevent abuse and excessive moderation work.

@hero tee
is it that important that you change your name from hero tee to super tee? I cannot see a big difference and you're only wasting moderator's time.

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

58 (edited by hero tee 2010-04-14 18:45:40)

Landil wrote:

@hero tee
is it that important that you change your name from hero tee to super tee? I cannot see a big difference and you're only wasting moderator's time.

i have 3 reasons 1 my avatar has an s instead of an a 2 i changed my ingame name to super tee 3 i think it looks a lot better. need anymore reasons? btw im not trying to flame or anything just stating my reason(s) to change my name smile

i realy have no idea what to put here

Unfortunately there already is a user with the name supertee, and therefor it's not possible to make this change. Maybe you can think of another name?

And yes Tyno as has been stated we limit ourselves to 1 username change per account.

CandleJack -> Alpha-Nuva!

Account inactive since 11/8
.. Although i sometimes visit :3...

LOl ci like candlejack more. pls dont rename yourself big_smile

Azon, can you change my too Alpha-Nuva? i decided ^^

Hey, not a big change, so I guess my new name will not be that confusing - could you shorten it to "erd"? Thanks

Both changes are done, please remember to use your new usernames to log in to the forum.

65 (edited by ghost 2010-05-12 10:35:14)

I would love my username being changed to ghost. The problem is, there is already a user named Ghost, thus i don't know if this is possible. But this user has registered back in  2008-11-27 and has never posted since then. Because of this I believe this account is not active, anyways, but I don't know.... Because of this user, I am not sure, if it is possible to change my nick, but I just wanted to ask. It would be really nice, if changing was possible, but if it is not, well, I can't help it.

Thanks in advance,

ghost

You are correct, ghost is already in existence and changing to that name is therefor not really possible without renaming the other user, something which we always try to avoid unless it's absolutely necessary. One option could be alternatives like gh0st, gho5t or whatever else you can think about.

67 (edited by ghost 2010-05-12 22:04:20)

Well, I would be really glad, if it is was still possible, but if it is not, as I said, I can't help it. Won't kill me smile. In that case I'd like to keep my current username.

Azon id be pleased if you could rename me to: Snazzy

just simple and clean Snazzy

reason: im sick of the @, Looks kiddy :-!

Alright Snazzy it has been done, please use your new username to log in to the forum.

Azon wrote:

Alright Snazzy it has been done, please use your new username to log in to the forum.

thank you very much <3

Hey, please change my name to "Bee" with out the "" ofc.
Thanks. smile

Give others the respect you wish to be respected with. In the mean time, enjoy the website!

Alright that's taken care of, don't forget to use Bee as your new log in name.

Hi Admins

Can you change My name to

Ninja Killer

Thx.

Alright you should be able to go with your new username now.

As far as i know, you can only use 1 change, i don't know if this is allowed,
But can you change my Name Back too CandleJack? pls, i didnt like this name -_-