1 (edited by MASHA 2008-02-22 07:02:39)

Topic: music

i can produce a soundtrack for teewars if needed

we can produce a tune in any genre/style

basically if u tell me that u are interested we shall start working

a pack with sounds would be nice

Re: music

Well, we don't really have any need for externally produced music at the moment, as I'll be writing the score for the game. We just haven't prioritized music this early into the production.

Having said that, some of your tunes were quite nice, and if you don't have anything better to do, you could always play around with something similar to the Teewars style:

http://jmb.mine.nu/~teetow/music/teewar … Ingame.wav

Basically, I'm aiming for something that's playful, melodic and brings a sense of danger and speed -- and it definitely needs guitars. Think "Mexican Nintendo Rock."

"Mexican Nintendo Rock" works fine. ^^

No, that is not me; it's just a figment of your imagination.

teetow, if u want to keep this tune plz could u give me this melody line-ill make the drums XDDDDDDDDDDD

just kiddin, but still...... smile)))))))

..as long as teewars stays away from anything like the soldat menu music I'm happy... >.<

infact, I don't really think that games like teewars needs soundtrack, my media player works fine and often I'm more interested in hearing if the opponent is hooking somewhere near me.

Official Teeworlds map developer and community moderator
Administrator for the Teeworlds community Teesites

The song is about seven years old, and the project files were lost when a harddrive died. It's more the style I'm after, though.

7 (edited by MASHA 2008-02-22 16:41:54)

Chi11y wrote:

..as long as teewars stays away from anything like the soldat menu music I'm happy... >.<

infact, I don't really think that games like teewars needs soundtrack, my media player works fine and often I'm more interested in hearing if the opponent is hooking somewhere near me.

soundtrack on startup is important part of the games
it makes people to remember the game better
for example: i need to listen 1second of the tune to determinate the ost of counter-strike

Wait, CS has music? smile

yeah, winamp tongue

Used to be very active waay back

teetow wrote:

Wait, CS has music? smile

on startup

i want to clearify: under the word soundtrack i ment the music in menu, not in game