Topic: [QUESTION] Is it important to be in clan?

Ehm... Just interesting... Personally, I don't feel like being in clan, but... just ask tongue

Re: [QUESTION] Is it important to be in clan?

Not at all; unless you want to join a clan to play with others, not to just be in a clan. There's a huge difference.

Ex-King of Teeworlds

3 (edited by LordSk 2009-11-11 10:34:37)

What a useless topic. To anwser your question, it only depends of you.

lordskelethom - want to reach me quickly? https://discord.gg/teeworlds

Be in a clan means join a team. And joining a team means that you will empower yourself and your ability to play in team.
Maybe, it's also a bit more competitive, because you have to be good to defear other clans.
And you have to be always at the same level, or better. If you go down... will be hard for you...
Btw, it's only your choose.

Support Staff - ESL.eu Teeworlds Admin

5 (edited by Azuma.*! 2009-11-11 13:43:20)

I think it's gonna be boring if you don't have a clan.
If you are alone, you can't do some fun games like Clanwars.
And if you are in a Clan you can get more skill, some good teamplay,some experience and the important thing having FUN!

These are my thoughts:

Beeing in a clan is teamplay, of course. Holding together, fun and beeing better by increasing skills. The clan community allows you to find new friends with same interrests or something.

Beeing independant means that you are "left alone". But, you have freedom, no-one can command your own will and you're not forced to be online during a game or any event. Not only clan gaming increases your skill, playing clanless does it, too.

But it's yur own choice what you do.

A wise man told his fellow FPS gamers once: "god forbid any of you going into war"

That's nothing you can ask others. it's something.
i agree with Skelethom,

Lanta wrote:

Be in a clan means join a team. And joining a team means that you will empower yourself and your ability to play in team.
Maybe, it's also a bit more competitive, because you have to be good to defear other clans.
And you have to be always at the same level, or better. If you go down... will be hard for you...
Btw, it's only your choose.

Yup I agree. Personally being in a clan is really a choice but somehow, it is a good way to keep yourself at the same level. Also, you will get the chance to know more people among the clan.

Please do not advertise non-Teeworlds related websites. // ~{MS}~ Azon