Re: [SUGGESTION] Ideas for the next version

void wrote:
Stripe wrote:

Yes but xD

Its an other compiling between 14 and 16...at 16 you dont get teeworlds_ppc and 86x you just get teeworlds

10.6 does not support PPC.

ouh...ehm can you make it compatible? tongue

add server browser's tab: "history" showing last 10 (configurable?) servers where player was playing.

When you chose the quad viability to be 0, you can still see it a little bit. Please change. And I'd like it if you could use up, and down, or left and right to go from sever to sever in the main menu. You can use the scroller to see all the severs, but it doesn't move the choser for you.

Give others the respect you wish to be respected with. In the mean time, enjoy the website!

Stripe wrote:
void wrote:
Stripe wrote:

Yes but xD

Its an other compiling between 14 and 16...at 16 you dont get teeworlds_ppc and 86x you just get teeworlds

10.6 does not support PPC.

ouh...ehm can you make it compatible? tongue

No. You can ask Apple.

Languages shapes the way we think, or don't.

Yo~Dudes!
i don't really like the editor, here's some things i want too add ;)
- Undo Key,
- When you change (ex.width) it's booring too click and click and click, so make it just so you can write: (how much width? 90)
- Little More Mapres,
- Teleports (so you don't need to download from others)
- The unhookable stuff, make it so you don't need to make NoHook on it,
(so it turns no hook when you play)

// Yeah, that's all, i don't claim this, i just wan't editor too be better :D
// KTFC.

i
own
you

-Undo Key... sounds good
-u can press shift or ctrl (not sure xD) and klick. Than the width changed faster wink
-draw your own mapres
-teleports are only a mod feature and is not going to be in the official release
-i guess this wont work... how should the editor know what u want to be unhookable? xD

uptee - a simple web interface for hosting and maintaining teeworlds servers
teerace - a website gathering results of trusted Race-mod servers providing global ranking and statistics
*gV* rox ^^

TheChicken* wrote:

- Little More Mapres

I'm still working on my Mapres and i already asked Landil for a litttle bit help,
but I don't think its good enough for this game ^^!

Sushi Tee wrote:

-i guess this wont work... how should the editor know what u want to be unhookable? xD

I guess he means a 'make unhookable'/'clear unhookable' button.

|ZPote| buffer[]'s posterous

TheChicken* wrote:

- When you change (ex.width) it's booring too click and click and click, so make it just so you can write: (how much width? 90)

There has already been a suggestion like this. "• Ability to type numbers instead of needing to click"

TheChicken* wrote:

- Little More Mapres,

That has already been suggested...

TheChicken* wrote:

- Teleports (so you don't need to download from others)

I think the devs were thinking about adding teleports... maybe for the new mod "race" that they are doing to add. But, I don't understand what "(so you don't need to download from others)" means. o-0

TheChicken* wrote:

- The unhookable stuff, make it so you don't need to make NoHook on it,
(so it turns no hook when you play)

... So much anti-grammar... I don't understand.

Give others the respect you wish to be respected with. In the mean time, enjoy the website!

210 (edited by Coold0wn 2010-01-24 04:50:14)

I've got something too smile
In the Editor it should be possible to make the map bigger to the left and up.
not just down and right.
some times really annoys me wink

please no rounds and courves.. wink

here are the mapres i use the most.
and i think they have standart-quality wink
http://www.file-upload.net/download-219 … s.zip.html

yemDX wrote:

Hm, how about a hookable tile that kills when touched by the tee?

is a very good idea. didnt saw it in the "to do"-list but i'd really like that smile

and the 4.3 grenade and hook sounds were better wink

«Honor øf Tees»
hot.bplaced.net/forum
We still search good Members

Then download 4.3, and copy the sounds to your audiofolder. wink

I made it too smile.

Programming is similar to sex. If you make a mistake, you have to support it for the rest of your life.

i did actually wink
i just wanted to say that the others were better
so the game gets even more perfect wink

«Honor øf Tees»
hot.bplaced.net/forum
We still search good Members

213 (edited by Bee 2010-01-30 01:33:55)

...I was in a U.S.A. sever enjoying the power and a person by the names of "nameless frank" opened up multi-applications of teeworlds and filled a sever of 16 instantly when there was 5 other people. He called votes quick enough to only be some time of bot program and kick us one by one. Considering that he has 11 votes on his side he could vote anything he wanted and get his way. And since he was quick with his votes, I wouldn't be able to vote him out of the sever even if I wanted to. :\

So, I suggest that a person can only have 3 teeworlds applications up at once per computer. >:]

**Edit
Just to prove to you that he is real and it is a problem, I went on teeworlds and looks up his name. You see him in a bomb sever with 9 applications open and probably causing havoc.

http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu177/Really_now/namlessfrank.png

Case in point...

So, I suggest that a person can only have 3 teeworlds applications up at once per computer. >:]

Do not forget that teeworlds is open source and such a limit would be useless wink Better add an option to the server to allow only one connection per IP or one IP = one vote instead of one client = one vote

erd_baer wrote:

Do not forget that teeworlds is open source and such a limit would be useless wink Better add an option to the server to allow only one connection per IP or one IP = one vote instead of one client = one vote

It means brothers, or players playing from the same IP could not be playing on the same time. hmm

what about a invisible cape that reloads every minute and makes you invisible for about 20 seconds???
or something like in Crysis xtra strong xtra fast???

Please take a look at the list before making suggestions that have already been made. This prevents unnecessary posts with already suggested suggestions. // ~{MS}~ Azon

maybe here was this idea, or not i dont know, but i repeate if it was^^
i think be cool if in far 6.0 (or 6.1 i dont know^^) will be something like "Mod'o'Matic" cuz will be easyer for mappers(^^) if authors create cuz i saw list of admin commands=)

P.S. and add something like "TeeWorlds: Rules for idiots"(^^) cuz ALL "nameless teez" of Earth say thx to makers!!!
P.P.S. Sry for bad english
P.P.P.S. Authors is RULEZ!!!
P.P.P.P.S. Privet [N.W.A] DarkMart'e ^^

Ähhh... ok, and what's that wonderfull "Mod'o'Matic" ?
And please don't write "cuz", instead use "beacause" or at least " 'cause" wink

» Use the Search Function before opening multiple topics...
» Member of: JsA - Just stay Alloha! (since 2009)

Maybe *.GIFs for the map editor? Its easier than quads.

Ankh is good smile

Perhaps make adaptation TW for consoles?
For example: XBoX(tm)360 gamepad:
Left stick - aim right - move your tee around & jump (stick up)
Left trigger - hook, right - shoot
A,B,X,Y or D-pad - select weapons (without hammer)
Left or right button - hammer attack
Why not make TW for XBLA & PSN? or for iPad?

- What was noise?
- Ze sound of progress, my friend.

@Bananbl4: Has been suggested countless times, won't be done in nearer future.

Actually, in the trac they plan on adding the ability to use the game pad and joystick. Click me

I don't  now it.
but I present...

Some good ideas

Sorry if repeated...
Hello everyone!
This is a some good ideas for next versions of Teeworlds
"Too many letters" - say for this in Russia.
Well.
1. Statistcs & achievments
I think in Tw should be a statistic tab with achievment submenu.
Position of tab:
group 'Net/Lan/Fav' moved left. Between this and demos should be stats tab
Here should be:
Skin & your name;
Common stats like:
Time played
Kills/Deaths total and for every weapon separately and for flags (kill the flag, dead with flag, etc.)
Achievments should be like:
MegaNinja - be a ninja for 24 hours
Hammer Maniac - kill 24 enemys from hammer in a row
etc.
You can backup your data on server like backups.teeworlds.com with restoring if system (especially Windows) get crashed

2. In TW next versions should be integrated HTF (hold the flag) and DOM (domination) gamemodes. Many people scared to use mods, but they like to play this modes
3. Advanced stereo.
If you play with good earphones, you should hear sounds in required direction: if rocketlauncher's grenade explode on the up-right, you should hear it on the up-right direction
4. Support non-standard symbols.
This update need for russians, we play TW a lot!
And we want to chat on our symbols! 
5. in-game voice chat
Voice is faster tool to chat than typing on keyboard.
6.Advanced clans settings.
Clan name instead of 'Blue/red team' in TDM/CTF/War3/other team-mods
Clanmembers auto-join same team

That's such as all.
Sorry for bad english.

- What was noise?
- Ze sound of progress, my friend.

Why do all people excuse for repeating? Just look up the posts before your post so you don't repeat ideas! I believe it's not too much of work, if you are really interested in contributing to teeworlds. If everybody did that, other people would not have to waste their time saying "has been suggested before"..... hmm

So @ Bananbl4:

2. : No new gametypes planned for the next release, as I can read from trac, maybe at sometime a race gametype might be included, no idea though if this info is up to date.

4. : In the next version of tw there will be the opportunity to change the language, non standard symbolös are very likely to be supported.

5. : No need for that, use your own teamspeak/mumble/whatever server, or you other voip software like skype.

6. : In my opinion that is just crap: what about clanless people, what if clanmembers want to play against each other? It is good the way it is at the moment, no need for a change here.(It is like that in all major multiplayer games!)

Maybe you could add the opportunity to Choose between differrent game.pngs ingame like you do with skins?
But the risk with that is that nowbody would use the original and that everybody would make there own crappy game.png!
What do you thin?