Topic: Has the Teewars dev team thought about a PS3 version?

Is there any interest in creating an actual PS3 commercial version? I love the game and it would be nice to see it on the PS3.

Re: Has the Teewars dev team thought about a PS3 version?

yeah right in high definition.

Doesnt think that this will come at ANY time. But Linux runs on the PS3 so try to get it running wink

I'm sure it could be done, it's just not something we're interested in at the moment. Most of us have day jobs as commercial game devs, and we enjoy the iterative nature of making free games as a nice break.

Why commercial anyway?

Used to be very active waay back

You should make it for the psp. it would work good i that i bet. If i knew how i would work on it smile

<JB4> hehe <3 matricks (not in a gay way though) <matricks> awww sad <JB4> thats wrong I'm friggen 15... <matricks> thats legal here in sweden big_smile

Again, why commercial? You have a PC obviously, just play it on that.

No, that is not me; it's just a figment of your imagination.

i never said commercial, i just said for the psp. Just because it's for the psp doesn't mean it has to cost money.

<JB4> hehe <3 matricks (not in a gay way though) <matricks> awww sad <JB4> thats wrong I'm friggen 15... <matricks> thats legal here in sweden big_smile

8 (edited by nikoPSK 2008-02-21 03:21:18)

But still, UMD disks cost money... I think it will stick to the PC.

EDIT: sorry, thinking about the PSP, still it's best to stay with PC. smile As mentioned before, you can run ubuntu on your PS3.

It is possible to run homebrew on PSP's, so maybe somebody with plenty of free time could port it. Otherwise I don't see Teewars moving to any of the consoles.

Slisochies wrote:

It is possible to run homebrew on PSP's, so maybe somebody with plenty of free time could port it. Otherwise I don't see Teewars moving to any of the consoles.

thats exactly what i was freaking saying!

...but who will be the porter...

/me hides tongue