1 (edited by Tom94 2010-02-03 14:43:27)

Topic: [MOD] TeeWorlds+ [1.0]

Heyho friends of Teeworlds,
As you can see, I brought out another '+' mod.
This mod is made to give server administrators perfect control over their servers.

I completely cleaned up the src and improved many parts.

This mod includes a variety of gamemodes like classic vanilla (DM+, TDM+, CTF+) which is in addition extremely customizeable, has nice features like anticamper, killingspree, live stats and more.
Another content is Instagib (iDM+, iTDM+, iCTF+) which is also played by many people.
In addition there is the Freeze mod included (iFreeze+, iFrzCtf+) which allows you to freeze people and gain
a completely new gaming experience.

---------------------

Installation:
Download the binaries for your operating system and replace your server binary with the mod's one.

To activate the mod, just use a gametype of it per sv_gametype in your config.

Possible gametypes:
- DM+
- TDM+
- CTF+
- iDM+
- iTDM+
- iCTF+
- iFreeze+
- iFrzCtf+

For information about freeze please visit the following URL:
http://www.teeworlds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3535

---------------------

Features:

- Kick-voting or common-voting people are mentioned in the vote's chat text AND in the short notice above the vote bar

- Extremely customizeable killing spree and add an award to the fierce warriors of your server

- Perfect control about clanwars and public games per lockteam, mute, playerlist and other admin commands.

- Inactivity kick for preventing players filling the server slots, but not really using them

- Anticamper to prevent people from camping

- Change the appearance of the laser completely

- Enable the grenade in streetwars style. (c) by art

- Give trusted people limited rcon access to get your server managed without giving them full rcon access to prevent abusement

- Fair spawnprotect, to give spawnkillers points for killing their enemies efficiently and though not making the spawnkilled people get killed for something they cant prevent

- Teleport tiles to get advanced gameplay

- Boosters to get even more advanced gameplay

- Life stats to have perfect information about whats going on and to detect hackers (extremely high accuracy)

- Create message loops to always advertise your clan site, send helpful messages to the players or just spam the chat tongue

- User stats for players to see their personal accuracy and other values whenever they want

- Server Stats LOGGED for each game, to check more accurate player statistics (accuracy, kill/death, etc) after clanwars or tournaments.

---------------------

///////////////
// Variables //
///////////////

___________________________________________________________________________________________

// Freeze

// Melting
  sv_melt_respawn            - Default: 1, Toogles if you respawn while melting or if you just continue playing from where you was frozen
  sv_melt_range                - Default: 100, time in sec for melting by standing nearby
  sv_melt_time                - Default: 1, time in sec for melting by standing nearby
  sv_melt_health            - Default: 10, Health you have after  being melted while sv_melt_respawn is 0
  sv_melt_tiles_noshoot            - Default: 0, If set to 1, you cant shoot when standing on melt tiles to avoid camping on them
  sv_melt_tiles_degeneration        - Default: 1, Number of health points you lose each second standing on a melt tile while not frozen to avoid camping on it
  sv_automelt_time            - Default: 30, time in sec for melting without melter
  sv_automelt_display            - Default: 1, Displays the time left till you automelt with the armor display
  sv_melt_usetiles            - Default: 0, determinates if the melt tiles are used

// Freezing
  sv_frozen_tags            - Default: 1, Toogles if frozen players have [F] in front of their name
  sv_all_respawn_after_score        - Default: 0, makes all people (including the alive ones) respawn after scoring
  sv_join_as_frozen            - Default: 0, Players who connect join the teams frozen if set to 1
  sv_void_frozen            - Default: 0, makes people respawn frozen if they fall into the void
  sv_freeze_usetiles            - Default: 0, determinates if the freeze tiles are used

___________________________________________________________________________________________

// Administrating the server
 sv_nopublicchat            - Default 0, Set it up in clanwars so people can only use team chat

// Killingspree
 sv_killingspree            - Default: 1, Toogles if killingspree is used
 sv_killingspree_kills            - Default: 5, Kills you need to be on a killingspree and interval in being announced again. (eg: 5, 10, 15, ...)
 sv_killingspree_award            - Default: 0, Toogles if there is an award for people on killingspree
 sv_killingspree_award_lasers        - Default: 3, Amount of lasers which are shot while having the reward
 sv_killingspree_award_lasers_split    - Default: 1, Split of the lasers while having the award
 sv_killingspree_award_reload        - Default: 75, Reload time in percent which people with the killingspree have
 sv_killingspree_tag            - Default: 1, Toogles if there is [SPREE] shown in front of the names of the people which are on a spree

// General comfort
 sv_regeneration            - Default: 1, Number of health points, the tee gets each second (only useful in combination with melt tile degeneration)
 sv_inactivity_kick            - Default: 120, Time in Seconds till players doing nothing will get kicked.
 sv_join_as_spect            - Default: 0, Players who connect join as spectators and dont mess up locked teams
 sv_team_balance            - Default: 1, Enable or disable auto team balance
 sv_reserved_slots            - Default: 0, Number of reserved slots
 sv_reserved_slots_pass            - Default: "", Password of reserved slots
 sv_spawnprotect_time            - Default: 1000, Time in milliseconds how long people dont freeze and just get killed after scoring
 sv_chatloop_interval            - Default: 0, Time in 1/100 seconds which is the interval in which sv_chatloop_message is sent to the chat. 0 to disable
 sv_chatloop_message            - Default: "", Message to be sent to the chat in sv_chatloop_interval interval
 sv_teleport_usetiles            - Default: 0, determinates if the teleport tiles are used
 sv_booster_usetiles            - Default: 0, determinates if the booster tiles are used

// Anticamper
 sv_anticamper                - Default: 1, Anticamper on/off
 sv_anticamper_time            - Default: 10, Time in seconds for anticamper to kill people
 sv_anticamper_range            - Default: 100, Range (in pixels) wherein people can move and still being a 'camper'

// Laser
 sv_laser_gothroughfrozens        - Default: 0, Toogles if laser goes through frozens
 sv_laser_gothroughplayers        - Default: 0, Toogles if laser goes through alive players
 sv_laser_reload            - Default: 800, Miliseconds it takes for the laser to reload
 sv_laserjumps                - Default: 0, Toogles if laserjumps are enabled (not suggested as it makes the game too easy)
 sv_lasers                - Default: 1, Amount of lasers being shot
 sv_lasers_split            - Default: 1, Split of the lasers being shot

// Grenade
 sv_grenade_use                - Default: 0, If 1 people can pick up the grenade.
 sv_grenade_maxsplit            - Default: 0, Maximum ammo (and split) the grenade can have at the same time. If 0 then the grenade is handled as if it was a normal grenade
 sv_grenade_reload            - Default: 500, Miliseconds it takes the grenade launcher to reload.
 sv_grenade_selfdamage            - Default: 1, Toogles selfdamage of grenades on/off

// Referees
 sv_referee_password            - Passwords referees have to enter to the rcon console to register as referees (there will be "rcon>" though, but it is REFEREE registration if the ref password is used!

The following commands toogle if the command after "sv_referee_" can be used by referees:
 sv_referee_sv_nopublicchat
 sv_referee_mute            - mute AND unmute command allowed
 sv_referee_kick
 sv_referee_ban
 sv_referee_lock_team
 sv_referee_set_team
 sv_referee_all_spect
 sv_referee_playerlist
 sv_referee_change_map
 sv_referee_broadcast

//////////////
// Commands //
//////////////

// Admin commands
 playerlist                - Returns a list with all players and their ids
 all_spect                - Forces all players into spectator mode
 all_kick                - Kicks all players except of admins
 lock_team <id> <type>            - Changes the status the team <id> with <type>. <id>: 0 = red; 1 = blue. <type>: 0 = unlocked; 1 = locked
 mute <id> <time>                    - Mutes the player <id> for <time> seconds
 unmute <id>                - Unmutes the player <id>
 kick_r <id> <reason>            - Kicks the player <id> and shows <reason> as the reason for the kick
 give <id> <type>            - Gives <type> to the player <id>. If <id> = -1, then it gives it to all players. <type>: 1 = Grenade launcher, 2 = Killingspre award
 stats                    - Advanced infos about all players.
 stats_save                - Save advanced infos of all players into stats.txt
 kill <id>                - Kills the player (if id is -1 it kills everybody)
 melt <id>                - Melts the player (if id is -1 it melts everybody)

// Player commands
 /info                    - Returns info about the mod
 /stats                    - Returns stats of yourself like accuracy, kd, etc
 /cmdlist                - Returns a list of available commands

---------------------

Current Version:

---------------------

Entities:
http://i43.tinypic.com/2mzysux.jpg

---------------------

Download:

Win32:
http://depositfiles.com/files/y5tpm2l9t

Linux x86 <- Thanks to Redfoxnet for compiling

Linux x86_64 <- Thanks to Redfoxnet for compiling

Mac:
http://eigan.no/tee/teeworlds-1-0/ <- Thanks to MertenNor for compiling big_smile

Src:
http://depositfiles.com/files/wky82xng1

Patchfile:
teeworlds-0.5.2_tw+_1.0-src_patch <- Thanks to Redfoxnet for creating

---------------------

-Tom

~{MonkeyStyle}~ - Instagib Teeworlds Clan
VISIT US: http://monkeystyle.xooit.com/
Check out our IRC channel: #monkeystyle on QuakeNet || Also check out the TeeWiki: http://teewiki.info

Re: [MOD] TeeWorlds+ [1.0]

great awesome

« Owner of Teesites.net
« Domination Mod "Developer"
« Uptee Designer

very good job... now i try it

Support Staff - ESL.eu Teeworlds Admin

this is just what i ever looked for *-* awesoem smile

linux 32bit binary: teeworlds+_srv

uptee - a simple web interface for hosting and maintaining teeworlds servers
teerace - a website gathering results of trusted Race-mod servers providing global ranking and statistics
*gV* rox ^^

Another great work from Tom94
Respect!

Great mod, i like it ^^.

Ha, i'm too cool for it!

I am glad you like the mod! big_smile

Anyways, id really love to get some ideas for new gametypes to be implented in this mod.
Ohh and please follow the KISS motto: Keep It Simple Stupid...
I dont want mods with XXX cmds to do YYY things. Everything should be able to be done by normal gaming tongue

Check out our IRC channel: #monkeystyle on QuakeNet || Also check out the TeeWiki: http://teewiki.info

9 (edited by langweiler94/ the pro 2009-07-17 13:10:35)

Why is there no ability to teleport via rcon?
thats the only thing im missing

Niiice!
Good job Tom!

I've always wanted a few features from Insta+ (ie. anticamper, killingsprees, idlekicker, and so on) to be avaiable in vanilla, great job!

Failuree @ Quakenet

Failure wrote:

I've always wanted a few features from Insta+ (ie. anticamper, killingsprees, idlekicker, and so on) to be avaiable in vanilla, great job!

Failure, are you from finland?
I think i know you tongue

13 (edited by Failure 2009-07-17 13:34:16)

Mikael96 wrote:
Failure wrote:

Failure, are you from finland?
I think i know you tongue

Yes, and I know you too, I was the one that hooked you into this game smile But let's continue this discussion as PMs to keep the thread free from off-topic, ok?

Failuree @ Quakenet

langweiler94/ the pro wrote:

Why is there no ability to teleport via rcon?
thats the only thing im missing

Might be added in the next release smile

I am glad you like the mod, guys. big_smile

15 (edited by Tom94 2009-08-16 15:54:38)

Soulless wrote:

The only problem is the info when we join the server it takes all the place you should have put an option broadcast for examle the team name but It's a way to give credits to your work but you could have something less seeing . Anyways can I edit the source and post it on my server ?

The welcoming broadcast should stay the same.
It really doesnt take that much space and disappears pretty fast...
This is the way, i show the credits, so please let it stay. :S

Can you add a client command : /server customizable in the cfg. This command would show a menu with a list of the hoster's servers. each server would be numerated and you would type 1 for the 1 - Server FFA #1 Teamname
like the menu in css or cs 1.6 server if you need a  support to help you I can give you the src code of the add-on on css who makes that kind of menu. I'll try to do this but as I have never made mods for teeworlds I'll need to discover the utilities of the files in the src. btw could you make a brief Documentation about each important file in the src to help new modder, I ask you that because you look good and experienced.

splinter cell conviction will never outshine chaos theory!!!

Soulless wrote:

Can you add a client command : /server customizable in the cfg. This command would show a menu with a list of the hoster's servers. each server would be numerated and you would type 1 for the 1 - Server FFA #1 Teamname
like the menu in css or cs 1.6 server if you need a  support to help you I can give you the src code of the add-on on css who makes that kind of menu. I'll try to do this but as I have never made mods for teeworlds I'll need to discover the utilities of the files in the src. btw could you make a brief Documentation about each important file in the src to help new modder, I ask you that because you look good and experienced.

It isnt possible to realize that menu without client modification.
Well, you could use the default weapon binds of the numbers 1 to 5, but that would only work for those who still got the binds there.
So basicly such a menu is impossible. :S

I see :s
But are you really sure that even in making a script we can't make that because on css servers you just need to add an add-on and it makes the job and the client don't need to change anything but as tee worlds is not css...
if this is impossible can you make a menu like that but without the bind connect thing ?

Soulless wrote:

I see :s
But are you really sure that even in making a script we can't make that because on css servers you just need to add an add-on and it makes the job and the client don't need to change anything but as tee worlds is not css...
if this is impossible can you make a menu like that but without the bind connect thing ?

I know the css menu...
Anyways, the client doesnt support any script/whatever download except of maps...
So unfortunately its impossible without client modifications.

Ok :s too bad.
Anyways could you help me out with the files documentation thing pls ?

Soulless wrote:

Ok :s too bad.
Anyways could you help me out with the files documentation thing pls ?

I might, if you explain yourself. :>

22 (edited by Soulbound 2009-08-16 20:13:53)

Ok thanks ^^ So I explain, I'm new to teeworlds and I wanna make mods of course I know C/C++ I already take a look at the src files and I edited some stuff in hooks.cpp but this is almost like tunning after I read almost I said almost ^^ all the src files but  what I want to know is what files are used for what in tee World , I didn't read deeply most of the headers so I would know what header contains what kinda of functions also what are the most common objects and structures used in the game and if possible their attributes and methods ^^..

23 (edited by Tom94 2009-08-16 20:20:05)

Soulless wrote:

Ok thanks ^^ So I explain, I'm new to teeworlds and I wanna make mods of course I know C/C++ I already take a look at the src files and I edited some stuff in hooks.cpp but this is almost like tunning after I read almost I said almost ^^ all the src files but  what I want to know is what files are used for what in tee World , I didn't read deeply most of the headers so I would know what header contains what kinda of functions also what are the most common objects and structures used in the game and if possible their attributes and methods ^^..

The most important parts of the server src imo are:

#1 es_server.c in the engine

#2 hooks -> some events of the server are handled here
#3 gamecontroller -> controls the game mechanics
#4 player -> The player object. Each connected client got one which remains till the client disconencts again.
#5 character -> Its the tee itself. If not spawned, then the character object doesnt exist. This is important as if you dont always remember this, it can lead to server crashs
#6 the gammodes of the server. They are the actual gamecontroller classes which are inherited of the original gamecontrolelr class and add the gamemode-specific gamemechanics

PS:
You maybe should ask that in the server tutorial topic and not in this mod topic. wink

Thank you very much big_smile
Yes I am sorry for that smile
But as I didn't think it needed a topic by itself and that you could answer me but I ' m still wrong with my excuses! ><

Soulless wrote:

Thank you very much big_smile
Yes I am sorry for that smile
But as I didn't think it needed a topic by itself and that you could answer me but I ' m still wrong with my excuses! ><

I mean, there is already a topic, where questions can be asked. wink
(http://www.teeworlds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=4603)
Though the thread name isnt really suiting... ô.o