Topic: Ideas for the next version

I don't know if someone has already tough about that but I couldn't find here after some search:

1- Map donwload (if you don't have the map, download from the server
2- Map texture - Like doing a map that is in the ICE, or at night over a city...

Re: Ideas for the next version

ThOR27 wrote:

I don't know if someone has already tough about that but I couldn't find here after some search:

1- Map donwload (if you don't have the map, download from the server
2- Map texture - Like doing a map that is in the ICE, or at night over a city...

1. Wont be fixed, we don't support the editor officially yet so there is no need for this feature.
2. This is something that will come with time. 0.4.0 gonna have a focus on new maps, editor and such.

One thing I´m wondering about. Once in the far future when the map editor is released, will there be a way too convert maps made earlier than that too the new format? Cause I´m wondering if it´s a good idea too try too make good maps already, or if it´s a waste of time.

Dreamy wrote:

One thing I´m wondering about. Once in the far future when the map editor is released, will there be a way too convert maps made earlier than that too the new format? Cause I´m wondering if it´s a good idea too try too make good maps already, or if it´s a waste of time.

Well, I don't know if I will care about maps made before the supported version, but it shouldn't be that hard to make a convert tool.

Of course you care.
You know you love us and our maps wink

Used to be very active waay back

Hey wouldn't it be nice if there was portals added to the maps?
Like when you jump into a portal you will come out in another portal that is linked to the first one.

A feature that has been discussed but it doesn't feel very teewarsish. Perhaps normal teleports.

it would be cool if you could enable/disable the server filters smile
when i play just for fun i mostly use filters, but when i seek a server where friends are playing i mostly have to turn of the filters.
it's only a little thing but it would make the filters a bit more confortable.

My ideas:

- Fix the feet so they dont always face the same way when the Tee is in the air
- Improve netcode so 100ping in Teewars doesnt feel like 500ping in any other game
- A couple more weapons, just for depth and strategy
- Interactive terrain

raph wrote:

My ideas:

- Fix the feet so they dont always face the same way when the Tee is in the air
- Improve netcode so 100ping in Teewars doesnt feel like 500ping in any other game
- A couple more weapons, just for depth and strategy
- Interactive terrain

A new weapon is done, the rifle. I have some improvements to the network that will be done. What do you mean with interactive terrain?

Worms-like. Destroy tiles I guess.

I don't care.