Topic: Rope improvement

I'd like you to post all suggestions here.
My proposition : when someone catches you with it, it should be easier for you to get free (for example shot the guy). Now when you get hooked it's almost impossible to survive

ThePuMa Clan

2 (edited by eschen 2008-01-31 15:17:17)

Re: Rope improvement

I say, its too cheap as it is atm - roping should be harder wink

edit: see this (last post) thats a good idea imho wink http://teewars.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=510

We have thought about making the hammer release you from it. One good way to get away from the player who hooked you is to hook on something to drag yourself away from him.

I completely disagree with being hooked making it almost impossible to survive. On the contrary I think actually having use for hooking someone gets pretty hard since just resisting the pull with the movebuttons makes your approach slower than if you hadn´t hooked. The dancing around each other a little while until it lets go scenario seems more common to me than it actually resulting in a kill. I´d say it´s balanced as it is.

The only thing that bothers me about the hook is annoying/trolling team members that catch you just to "have fun". Freaking annoying.

Tee. Code. Offbeat.

when you get hooked, press 1 and hammer him, it's 50/50.