Topic: weapon functionality suggestions

Hello

I've got a few suggestions about guns. What I find quite annoying is when you run out of ammo your weapon doesn't switch to something else. Right now you have to count your bullets, coz it's quite hard to check the corner of the screen (especially when you have a hudge panoramic screen tongue) while there's some action taking place and you want to change your weapon in the right time. Autoswitching when out of ammo would help a lot (a numeric head up display with big numbers would also be a good help).

Another cool thing would be a backpack with ammo for last used gun after fragging.

Cheers \o/

Re: weapon functionality suggestions

As stated in a different thread, Deadman's Click is a part of the game mechanic. I like having it myself. It can turn the tide of a battle in your favor.

An item pickup to tote along extra ammo would be nice though. Make it a rare spawn like the Katana.

I was actually thinkig of backpaks popping up from dead bodies after scoring a frag. That would help you load you up after a battle.

4 (edited by mucha 2008-01-25 10:56:38)

gavoja wrote:

What I find quite annoying is when you run out of ammo your weapon doesn't switch to something else. (...) Another cool thing would be a backpack with ammo for last used gun after fragging.

I like the first idea, yet I think the second one would make game too easy.
Greets

ThePuMa Clan

Wow, you actually count the bullets? Awesome smile. For me, that is the ideal. Like in the movies, one guy sais "I´m out" and the other one might know if he´s lying.