Topic: Extended thanks to the forum users

I just gonna write a short thing here. I want to really thank those in the forum who help people. You might not realize this, but you actually help the development a lot. Because of you, us devs don't have to spend time with problems that have already been solved, and can instead concentrate on developing the game. A big great THANKS to you guys and gals.

Here is a little treat smile

http://www.teeworlds.com/blogimg/teewars_treat.jpg

Re: Extended thanks to the forum users

haha nice. Btw tack för teewars, det har räddat mig ett antal sömnlösa nätter smile

Beware of qposMarvinj wink

3 (edited by Innocent Hawk 2008-01-25 05:04:36)

You are very welcome! smile

I get payed tomorrow, so Saturday I'm going to donate.

Quick question: when you release an offical map editor, will you be taking applications for official map developers to create maps that go with future official releases? I hear you guys mention a lot that this game is inspired by Quake 3, and I spent 4 years modding for a game that runs on that engine, and my biggest area of expertise was mapping. I would love to join the dev team if you are willing to take me on. big_smile Oh, and did I mention that I'm in college for video game design and development?

Thanks dev!! big_smile

I want one of those pearlplates (is that a English word anyway?)

Used to be very active waay back

Innocent Hawk wrote:

You are very welcome! smile

I get payed tomorrow, so Saturday I'm going to donate.

Quick question: when you release an offical map editor, will you be taking applications for official map developers to create maps that go with future official releases? I hear you guys mention a lot that this game is inspired by Quake 3, and I spent 4 years modding for a game that runs on that engine, and my biggest area of expertise was mapping. I would love to join the dev team if you are willing to take me on. big_smile Oh, and did I mention that I'm in college for video game design and development?

We will look at maps that people do, try em out and decide if it's a worthy addition to base pack.

Yeah. Basically, if there's something we like particularly well (this goes for all community content, not just maps) we might ask the creator(s) for permission to add it to the official release, with all due credit.

Me..want..that..pearlplate..NOW!

(;

Official Teeworlds map developer and community moderator
Administrator for the Teeworlds community Teesites

matricks wrote:

Here is a little treat smile

http://www.teewars.com/blogimg/teewars_treat.jpg

oop oop!

aka oop²

I really want to donate...but I'm too young sad
anyway,thanks for this great FREE game big_smile

This is your first and last meet with my gun...   R3ynolds--->Black Wolf.

I thank you for this open source game. smile

No, that is not me; it's just a figment of your imagination.