26 (edited by shmafoozius 2008-11-13 01:04:44)

Re: German players? xD

PaddyKay wrote:
Marik16 wrote:

im not german but im austrian

aha... is that important? can you speak german or is there anything you have to do with germans but that you're not german so you think it's important to notice that you're not german?

Doh... Austria is just beneath Germany, and our national language is german as well. It's almost the same in switzerland, they're also speaking german over there (ok, not everywhere).

same as the austrian guy. we're talking about german players. if you want a thread with spanish player do one. but this is for outing all the germans. why nobody gets it?

Another "Doh"... the whole "Who's from germany" might actually be "Who's able to talk german?", so it should be ok to post that one's from Austria. But I have to admit that the spanish part doesn't fit well here. ^^

bam: WARNING:'src/game/server/gamemodes/mod.cpp' comes from the future

ok, I'm sorry with austrian. I always mix up austria with australia xD sry for that. but the spanish guy.... ^^

pwnd-leader
You just got pwnd!

Hrhr brilliant, you made my day Paddy Kay

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

PaddyKay wrote:

same as the austrian guy. we're talking about german players. if you want a thread with spanish player do one. but this is for outing all the germans. why nobody gets it?

If you read my previous reply, you can see I ask a question, it's not only a "I'm spanish" answer. I know it doesn't fit here in this thread. It was just a question. Anyway, it's not forbidden to post here, even if you are a moderator or not.

Mahahahahaha! My soulless Body is german too XD.

Im Donate my Soul to TeeWorlds XD

>>Mahas Skins<<

Actually Projects: Skins and Screenshot-Map, with all standart and some special, tiles.

Mahacuja wrote:

Mahahahahaha! My soulless Body is german too XD.

Im Donate my Soul to TeeWorlds XD

lulz... I donated my life to teeworlds wink

Hooker's collection of the most Tee-ish skins!
http://www.teeworlds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=39896

32 (edited by messenger 2008-12-01 15:09:34)

i am austrian and russian.come from belarus=) funny
and somebody donated his MONEY to teeworlds.i donated....mmm...MY TIME to teeworlds!!as i am a god,its pretty much,u know?!

isnt't this thread a bit useless xd?

Left [WTF] so I had to make an other account here. The new account is named: "pepperoni" with a big golden P as avatar.

Wtf-Pepperoni wrote:

isnt't this thread a bit useless xd?

isnt't this comment a bit useless xd?

pwnd-leader
You just got pwnd!

[useless placeholder xd!]

Thread should be closed. now.

Yeah, this thread is sure quite useless from the beginning.

Use http://www.teeworlds-arena.de/forum/ .

[CLOSED]

Official Teeworlds map developer and community moderator
Administrator for the Teeworlds community Teesites