Topic: Server sponsoring

First of all, i'm not sure if my topic fits in this category but i didn't find a better one wink

I administrate a small German Webradio Station (www.youth-fm.de; hope i am allowed to post the link). We'd like to make a show, which deals about Teeworlds: Our listeners can play the game with the host on a private server. The main problem is that our server has enough work to do with shoutcast and the host's computer needs the whole bandwidth either. We would be very glad about a little server sponsorship. We only need it once a week for a teeworlds game which lasts up to three hours at most. Of course, we don't expect that anyone will rent a server for us but maybe there's the possibility that someone still hold one with enough capacity. In return we would tell our listeners where we got the server and - as a matter of course - you can advertise in the motd and in server's name. It would be great if somebody's interested and sorry for my broken english wink

Re: Server sponsoring

This was definitively the wrong forum. Moving.

3 (edited by [molsch] 2008-11-10 17:45:45)

Re: Server sponsoring

Sorry, but for this request there is definitely no perfect forum smile
/edit: Okay, i admit, that it is the perfect forum for my request...should have read the description