Topic: [dTy] Clan

www.dty-clan.de.tl

We need new Member!!!

Re: [dTy] Clan

Sticky: Clans

Please use an english signature //heinrich5991

but then u should do your site in english too if u search for members on an english forum

Dude, here are only english players, because all german players are kiddies and they know Teeworlds from GIGA and they play it at the GLL (GIGA LIGA LIVE)!
No really, you won't find here any new players... Just look at the fp8 servers, there you'll find some good players wink

Hooker's collection of the most Tee-ish skins!
http://www.teeworlds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=39896

5 (edited by TeBob 2008-11-05 13:43:55)

Hooker wrote:

Dude, here are only english players, because all german players are kiddies and they know Teeworlds from GIGA and they play it at the GLL (GIGA LIGA LIVE)!
No really, you won't find here any new players... Just look at the fp8 servers, there you'll find some good players wink

Oh really. All germans are kiddies?
Here are only english players?

And english players are all pro's?

Hmm...

...racist?...

/yawn

if I could close or delete a thread, you could bet what I would do with this one. Just stop that German bashing. I don't like lolkids either. May they be German, may they be Danish or Whateveranian.

Question? search function
Short movies? Lappi's link loft
Teeworlds info'n'tuts on gfx? Landil's sketchbook

7 (edited by Hooker 2008-11-05 14:16:13)

bobsmiley wrote:
Hooker wrote:

Oh really. All germans are kiddies?
Here are only english players?

And english players are all pro's?

Hmm...

...racist?...

Ahh... NO.
Have you never watched GIGA?
I AM half german and half russian and i respect all countries, really!

BUT my experience is, that nearly all the german players i speak to have no clue about this forum here! They always ask me "wie hoste einen server???????" or "kannst du mir server machen??????" ( 1. how to host a server? 2. can you host a server for me?) and when i say "go to the forum at teeworlds.com" they say something like "f*** you!!!11oneoneone" and leave the server!

People who watch Giga AND play teeworlds are averaged 11-13.
And the most players who are a bit older aren't german or they found this game WITHOUT giga, it's just like that!

And the OLDER players can THINK and go to the FORUM! (except Böhse Onkelz...)

This is why i think that he won't find any new members here!

EDIT: Please close.

Hooker's collection of the most Tee-ish skins!
http://www.teeworlds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=39896

Hooker wrote:

BUT my experience is, that nearly all the german players i speak to have no clue about this forum here! They always ask me "wie hoste einen server???????" or "kannst du mir server machen??????" ( 1. how to host a server? 2. can you host a server for me?) and when i say "go to the forum at teeworlds.com" they say something like "f*** you!!!11oneoneone" and leave the server!

People who watch Giga AND play teeworlds are averaged 11-13.
And the most players who are a bit older aren't german or they found this game WITHOUT giga, it's just like that!

And the OLDER players can THINK and go to the FORUM! (except Böhse Onkelz...)

Thats true smile