Topic: Teeworlds forum, database, and chat, all in one website! Must read!

If you use firefox, or any other web browser that supports tabs, then you must often open three tabs at a time, one for this forum, one for the TW database, and one for the TW chat. Because I was bored, I went out and put all of them into one page. You can visit it here. It just uses ajax windows at makes artificial tabs in one window. See for yourself. It is very ugly and not very graphic, but it gets the job done. Visit it yourself, and please tell me if you like it, use it, and comment on it so that I know what to fix and your responses will tell me if I should make it better or just drop it. Please respond once you see it.

o_0 Magix 0_o

Re: Teeworlds forum, database, and chat, all in one website! Must read!

Sorry, but i dont like it. I like the login to the TeeWorlds-DB.com flashchat, but i like standart firefox tabs system. Why? I got them an overview, I am accustomed to them and in addition, your window on one page are reduced site *: *

Goodbye all. Account inactive since March 2011.

No.
this is double as hard as the tab system...

_|---------------------------------------|_
  |Skins StudioPaw Steam Icon Graphics |
_|---------------------------------------|_

It looks cool, but it is quite pointless.

I also had trouble dragging the windows. I couldn't move the windows quickly... Because the mouse cursor then wouldn't be hovering over the window pane.

Nice work though big_smile

no way... very bad.. flashchat and teedb is ok .. kai and i can do this.. but pls dont do such a s**t like this...

Remember me? Questions? Just leave a message, I will respond within 72 hrs!

OK, thanks for that, now I will delete the page. I just wanted to know if anybody else found it annoying to have to open up each tab on its own, instead of having them all open in one page. Now I will take it off.

@everybody: Be nice to me, I am an emo 14-year-old with no life, friends, or anything fun to do. If you are mean to me, I won't do suicide!

o_0 Magix 0_o