Topic: Need a Photoshop CS4 Extended Tutorial for teeskins

hi, i have not post anything in long because i need to get money to Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended.

I need a Photoshop CS4 Extended Tutorial to make teeskins, I know that it is possible for P.dude made a tutorial for making P.dude style tee's(to artwork).

pls make a tutorial smile

Re: Need a Photoshop CS4 Extended Tutorial for teeskins

use illustrator or inkscape!

pwnd-leader
You just got pwnd!

PaddyKay wrote:

use illustrator or inkscape!

Agree

I am <x|HT|x> oio BR leader of <x|HT|x>smile
Heaven Tees the best BR clan big_smile. Ally of cKz`
                            GG for all

it's not about the tool, it's about the skill. Some people could even do a great skin with MS Paint! So just take a look at the inkscape tutorial. You can even follow P.dudes tutorial with inkscape.

Question? search function
Short movies? Lappi's link loft
Teeworlds info'n'tuts on gfx? Landil's sketchbook

Use Jeppos Skin template with layers. I always do it Paint.NET.

A wise man told his fellow FPS gamers once: "god forbid any of you going into war"

so i should not have buy it?

when no: so have i lose many money but i can still make artworks

but i will still try to make tee item in it, in 2-3 weeks i will post somthing made in Photoshop CS4 Extended

You could have donated that money to TW instead. Or just the half of it, and could have spent the other half on ur real life. Never buy any (expensive) software as there is an open source alternative to almost everything. smile

We will meet again when the flowers spread their glorious scent of victory and the birds sing us the melody of justice...

clever. let's all buy photoshop cs4 only for creating teeskins. wee big_smile
in fact you could really helped the developers donating that much money!

pwnd-leader
You just got pwnd!

No need for Photoshop CS4 extended. You can use the trial version, but even that I would not advice you. All you need is love and inkscape (The Beatles just did not know that there is such a lovely tool like Inkscape).

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!