Topic: First TeeTV Show live NOW!

In 1 minute the first TeeTV Show will air, make sure not to miss it!

Link to stream

The proposition "I am the center" need never be uttered. It is the assumption upon which all certainty and all doubt turns.

Re: First TeeTV Show live NOW!

lol lol I'm seeing the guy's desktop! He has installed COD4. Mmmm... and it seems something's wrong. Time in the video-player 10:09 AM.

NOTE: It refreshes a little slow...

Sorry but ... epic fail. But I'm sure the next episod will be a lot more interesting.

This was horrible. tongue Teeworlds wouldn't show in the stream, so we had to skip our main part lol. I'll have to do some debugging and have it up for tomorrows match.

The proposition "I am the center" need never be uttered. It is the assumption upon which all certainty and all doubt turns.

The match will be 0.4 anway and afaik 0.4 works.

Am I wrong?

Cause there is no 0.5 spaceball mod yet oO

Qi - high level gaming
qi.m0g.net

Yes i am disappointed of the show also. I was looking forward to it and instead of getting 0.5 sneak peak i got somerunce gigglin all time lol. smile

*** JUSTICE ALWAYS WINS ***

sounds like I didn't have missed something special.
I watched Jumper with Friends smile very, very, very cool movie! wink

pwnd-leader
You just got pwnd!

Heh. Epic most failing show ever. However, we'll stream spaceball tomorrow, or at least the other guys. That CAN'T fail. big_smile

PaddyKay wrote:

I watched Jumper with Friends smile very, very, very cool movie! wink

Lol? Worst movie ever, even worse than Van Helsing - and that was pretty hard to exceed in stupidity!

on topic: The few minutes I watched before my friends came were quite interesting. Such a pity that 0.5 didn't want to show up sad

Question? search function
Short movies? Lappi's link loft
Teeworlds info'n'tuts on gfx? Landil's sketchbook

Please don´t forget to record everything you broadcast and put it into the archive^^

I really wanne see that xD

Qi - high level gaming
qi.m0g.net

Besides ... it would be useful to preproduce broadcasts.

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!