1 (edited by |X-treme Leader| Magix 2008-10-10 16:21:28)

Topic: Ironic...I need an aimbot

As some of you know, I am making a the first teeworlds movie. I am the owner of Tee-llywood, the Hollywood of teeworlds. We are located in "Tollywood Server", and if you are an aspiring actor/actress, then respond here or send me an e-mail and hemanth_soni@hotmail.com.

Now...back to the main topic, which is filled with irony...I need an aimbot. Wait! Before you press "Post Reply" and call me a cheating loser with no life (I do not cheat! But a loser with no life...) hear me out. In the movie, a few of the scenes require the main bad-character to win a 7 vs 1 against the POLICE clan. Now, normally this is impossible, and even with an aimbot, it would be hard. However, if a super-duper-uber programmer out there has an aimbot (Ubuntu) or somebody else, then can you please send it to me?!

Rest assured, I will not redistribute, and never use for non - tee-llywood related stuff, so you can trust me. However, a problem comes when my programming skill is in concern. I am super-duper-uber noooob sad So I can't do much more than click links. I don't have C++, Python, Bam, or even Microsoft SDK, so my skills are limited to...well nothing. Therefore, I will need a pre-compiled aimbot, with no coding required. If you do not wish to do so, then it is OK.

However, if you could help me out and do this for me, your help would be most appreciated, and you might just get a little extra wink

o_0 Magix 0_o

Re: Ironic...I need an aimbot

The story is totally unrealistic ... ull never see 7 police online at the same time wink Also I dont know if uve talked with someone of police, but i dont like the idea of u using our name for ur movies without asking. And propagating aimbot usage with movies ... lol i has no words

We will meet again when the flowers spread their glorious scent of victory and the birds sing us the melody of justice...

torch wrote:

The story is totally unrealistic ... ull never see 7 police online at the same time wink

Why unrealistic? So what if 7 don't come on in real life? it is not supposed to be real. By POLICE, I mean police, the good guys who catch the bad guys.

torch wrote:

Also I dont know if uve talked with someone of police, but i dont like the idea of u using our name for ur movies without asking.

I have spoken with the person who I think is the POLICE Leader, AMN, and if you wish, your name will not be included in the movie.

torch wrote:

And propagating aimbot usage with movies ... lol i has no words

I am not...waiiit...let me check what propogating means...hmmmm...I am not doing any of these below by asking for an aimbot that will never be re-used.

Answers.com wrote:

v.tr.

1. To cause (an organism) to multiply or breed.
   2. To breed (offspring).
   3. To transmit (characteristics) from one generation to another.
   4. To cause to extend to a broader area or larger number; spread: missionaries who propagate the faith.
   5. To make widely known; publicize: propagate a rumor.
   6. Physics. To cause (a wave, for example) to move in some direction or through a medium; transmit.

v.intr.

1. To have offspring; multiply.
   2. To extend to a broader area or larger number; spread.
   3. Physics. To move through a medium.

I know what you mean...kind of...you don't want more people to have one of those f*cking aimbots. I don't either. I have some fag running around pretending to be me, and worsening my "loser" reputation to a "cheating loser" reputation. As you know, I am trustworthy (-ish) and I will never, ever, ever, ever, ever, redistribute it, or even use it for anything not related to the movie.

o_0 Magix 0_o

cheating loser with no life.

Aww  dont u all want to see the movie? smile maybe it will be funny,maybe it will turn out to be a heap of shit. The thing is, i love this game and thus its important for me to support everybody who wanna make something funny or useful just 4 fun. It can expand the userbase or bring some laughter to the users. But also coz i luv the game, i hope nobody is willing to provide a bot. Everybody intelligent enough to code wont be dumb enough to send one coz he knoes the dangers. Sorry magix, i knoe we can trust u but resisting the dark side is very hard even for nice people. Too risky, seems u have to find another possibility to finish ur movie. Good luck!

*** JUSTICE ALWAYS WINS ***

Hmmmm. I agree AMN. You never know, I might become a super-duper power hungry idiot quested on world domination. So...that is OK. I have a better idea. If anyone has an aimbot, then can they act in my movie? I won't need it, and they never have to distribute it.

o_0 Magix 0_o

Cool!