Topic: New Community (German)

hello guys
for all germans my new community

http://teeworlds-community.de.tl/

Re: New Community (German)

useless as a hand without fingers or so O.o

I'd say it in a nicer way: You don't provide any information which is not covered by the sticky threads in this forum - and you don't cover even these. There are plenty of other German forums in which people already post and your guides should be reworked, maybe you start with reading all the available guides (since yours are erroneous). Take e.g. a look at sebaci's map tutorial and translate all the English text into German. You would learn a lot about teeworlds and others could profit by your translation. The skin tutorial should be reworked completely, since MS Paint will do very rudimentary skins which most probably cannot compete with the others seen here or on teeworlds-db.com - Take a look at my tutorial in which I cover all aspects of a skin file. There you will learn, that the black shapes aren't shadows and the eyes are seen in other situations than you have noted down.

cheers

Question? search function
Short movies? Lappi's link loft
Teeworlds info'n'tuts on gfx? Landil's sketchbook

Lol I dont want to copy somethinks look at my skins they are all angry ebaut the reciclyng and than I coopy something nooooooo.
and I have looked at your toturial

Lappi you musst all vote bad or not?
and I know that it gives more german Communitys but in my Communitys I would make guides and all that stuff and i dont make every thing in a Forum.
I remake my guides but I havent enought times when you are german post in my forum plz and when you are not German i make An englisch forum than you can post there. Lol but when you not german why you critig my guides?

Your Tutorial (basic)is good but I dont want to use it
and Im not ready with my I make a little presentation with pics tongue

Thanks for your critig I know I musst remake it and in the map editor guide I have write that I Edit it tongue
and I have ask a friend and he have understand my guides...

wtf u COPY THINGS our site is even better and much older

www.teeworlds-arena.de

Seriously, make a Homepage about Teeworlds if u like, but do not copy content. Homepages need love, even if it sounds somehow a little bit strange. Your Homepage is absolutley the opposite.

/TMN\Viper [xyz]

Marik16 wrote:

wtf u COPY THINGS our site is even better and much older
www.teeworlds-arena.de

Gosh! there are also some things which could be improved. Mimimi "my one is better than yours" mimimi.

SWAT wrote:

Lappi you musst all vote bad or not?

No, I don't have to. It's just that I tried to give you arguments and hints on what you did wrong and what could be done better. Your tutorials aren't useless (if I remember them correctly), but there are errors in it (wrong facts and typo - I do understand some German) and there are other tutorials which explain the same information more structured and w/o errors. I appreciate that you want to share your enthusiasm, ideas and stuff with the community, but you don't have to reinvent the wheel. Translating a superb tutorial is not wrong and would be a big help - look at the reactions for other translations (e.g. of the docs), everybody loved the translators.

SWAT wrote:

I remake my guides but I havent enought times when you are german post in my forum plz and when you are not German i make An englisch forum than you can post there.

See, the first place where people will look at if they want to participate in the community could be this forum. It's the closest to the developers and there are a lot of oth people who are interested in more than only playing the game. Fan sites and communities are looking in a more playing/consumption-oriented way on the game. So posting and replying here increases the chance that others will read this post too (if they hopefully know how to use the search function).

Keep on going

Question? search function
Short movies? Lappi's link loft
Teeworlds info'n'tuts on gfx? Landil's sketchbook

Sorry for my post it was a bad day for me tongue
I thanks you for your Argument but can you are say me whats wrong there?
lol I dont copie any site xD why I copy a site if i make my own community and why Mariks is better than my xD

Yes you are right all guys look in forum first but if you look on a Hp you dont look !ONLY! the forum and on Community not too I think

9 (edited by Reaper 2008-10-14 17:01:44)

I'll tell you the truth:

Dude, seriously, just stop working on the homepage... NO ONE will visit it...
Tell me, why should we visit it? We got a nice community here and teeworlds-arena too and everbody should speak english so that he can understand the tutorials here...

and your guides are - sorry - junk... at the serverguide you just gave a link, at the skinguide you said that you work with PAINT. Paint sucks.

And you should write in a correct german even if you are online...

look at this yikes

Map editor Guide

In dem Gebit bin ich auch noch etwas neu

Ich kann aber die grund Austatttung erklären

Als ersten dürkt man Strg + Shift + E im serverbrowser

man sieht nun eine Fläche die Leer ist nur Rechts unten
in der Ecke wird ein nicht ganzes rechteck angezeigt welches man mit

Alt (gedrückt halten) verschieben kann
dann clickt man auf images (oben links),
dann auf add schon werden tiles angezeigt man wählt welche aus.

nun wieder zurück auf layer
dann
add group
und schon erscheint eine #1. dort klickt man  mit rechtsklick drauf
danach
add tiles layer und dann das image ws man
sich forher ausgewählt hat
nun muss man auf space (leertaste9 drücken und das bild
wird angezeigt
man kann dan mit einem linksklick (gedrückt halten) und
ziehen ein
quadrat zihen man läst die linke maustate und danach
space los und kann in dem Kasten seine map painten

(guid wird noch editiert) [Hintergrund]

it should be more like

Map Editor Guide

In dem Gebiet bin ich auch noch etwas neu.
Ich kann aber die Grundaustatttung vorstellen.
Als ersten drückt man Strg + Shift + E im Serverbrowser.

Man sieht als Erstes eine Fläche die leer ist, nur rechts unten
in der Ecke wird ein nicht ganzes Rechteck angezeigt, welches man mit "Alt" (gedrückt halten)+ Linksklick verschieben kann.

Anschließend klickt man auf "Images" (oben links),
dann auf "Add" und schon werden Tiles angezeigt und man wählt dort welche aus.

Jetzt wieder zurück zu den Layern.
Man klicke auf "Add Group" und schon erscheint eine "#1". Dort klickt man mit Rechtsklick drauf.
Danach "Add Tiles Layer" und dann sucht man das Bild welches man
sich vorher ausgewählt hatte heraus.
Im nächsten Schritt muss man auf Space (Leertaste) drücken und das Bild
wird angezeigt.
Man kann dan mit einem Linksklick (gedrückt halten) ein Viereck ziehen und sobald man die linke Maustaste loslässt und auch Space loslässt hat man die Möglichkeit diesen Kasten in seine Map einzubauen.

Ich hoffe ich habe euch geholfen. wink
Liebe Grüße, XXX!
(Guide wird noch editiert)

I'm not kidding you: Even i haven't understood your german text.
-----------------------------------------
If you want to share your ideas with the community, just do it here...
We got some tutorials here... If you don't understand them someone will write a german one, no problem!

But why are you doing the work which other users already made one more time! wink

Just relax, play and learn english and german grammar wink

ima charhgin ma lazerz!!1
SHOOP DA WHOOOOP!!!!!!11