Topic: Movie Synopsis!

Soon after the creation of the teeworlds, gangs and evil clans set up quickly and began to control the underground. In most of the teeworlds, one main clan controlled the underground market. This clan, known only as the ______ clan had total power over the area. In the organization, there were three main players. Tydrau, who had started the organization. When it came time for him to pass on his business to others, he had a choice to pass it to one of his 2 most loyal members, Syrax and Vyrna. Making a personal decision, he gave his drug and crime organization to Vyrna. Syrax however, had other plans. He killed Tydrau and stole the company. From the place that Tydrau was killed, not a single photo, or peice of info could be found out about Vyrna. He seemed to have completely disappeared off the TeeWorlds. Syrnax, who now controlled the company, was the most dangerous tee alive. He was more dangerous than a truckload of pop and Mentos mixed together (for those who don't know, it causes an explosion). The POLICE could account him for over 213294 murders (murdering is rather easy when 1-7 hits kill), over 9812 cases of blackmail, and countless other charges. The whole movie is plotted on the POLICE clan trying to find him and bring him to justice.

Now, becuase I am a wannabe, Im gonna add reviews for this film producer (me):

People have said about/to Magix...

AMN wrote:

You are an idiot

Eight wrote:

You see, there is this stick, and it is up your bum

Magix wrote:

You are stupid

And many more, which I won't bother typing out for now, check back later though, I might edit the post and add a few more.

o_0 Magix 0_o