Topic: ...I'm sorry about the aimbot...

I came back from vacation yesterday, and everybody started kicking me when I joined a server. So I asked and X-treme dude why everyone was kicking, and he said I had an aimbot. 0_o

So apperently some idiot with my name was using an aimbot, and I hear it was very good. Those of you who know me know that I'm too stupid to make an aimbot smile or am I!?! NO, but seriously, when I used my aimbot a week or so ago, I changed my name to aimbot, and I need it for my teeworlds movie.

So on behalf of the idiot with the aimbot who denies having an aimbot, I say sorry.

big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile

o_0 Magix 0_o

Re: ...I'm sorry about the aimbot...

We will forgive you if you release the movie soon! smile a donation could be useful too.

*** JUSTICE ALWAYS WINS ***

Captain AMN wrote:

We will forgive you if you release the movie soon! smile a donation could be useful too.

Agree^^

I am <x|HT|x> oio BR leader of <x|HT|x>smile
Heaven Tees the best BR clan big_smile. Ally of cKz`
                            GG for all

Me and my friends DuDu and Dan battled with that stupid on a beachfight =P
He didn't know who am i.

he names himself Magix, not xtreme magix
saw him 10 mins ago at ctf2 instagib server

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

6 (edited by rafaolisan 2008-10-09 23:36:08)

so isnt he of X-Treme anymore?

I am <x|HT|x> oio BR leader of <x|HT|x>smile
Heaven Tees the best BR clan big_smile. Ally of cKz`
                            GG for all

Hmmmm.... I still am the X-treme Leader. It is just that lately, I have been changing my name a lot to funny stuff...such as:

- A fat girl with no friends
- The Golden Chicken of doom
- The Silver Monkey
- A Farting Chimp
- The super cow
- |Barnyard Leader| Cow

...etc...you get the idea. smile So when I change my name back, I am too lazy to add |X-treme Leader| in front of it, so I dont, and the fag with the aimbot must have seen me without tag.

@AMN: I will release a trailer as soon as the donate-o-matic breaks even. I want to help these uber tee gods by using my movie as an incentive to donate. So if you have disposable income (unlike me, who is 13) then please donate. I will finish faster if you do smile

o_0 Magix 0_o

You are too lazy? Just press F1 and type in

bind n player_name |X-treme Leader| Magix

press ENTER...

now press N and you'll change your name... if it doesn't work, press two times ESC or just check the settings wink

ima charhgin ma lazerz!!1
SHOOP DA WHOOOOP!!!!!!11

smile Thanks for that reaper, now I will have my tag. Until the f*cker with the aimbot leaves, my name will be "The Real (Aimbotless) Magix".

o_0 Magix 0_o

Update on the aimbot situation: I haven't seen him for a while, so I guess he is gone. There is one easy way to tell. If he is beating you, then its an aimbot. If you are rediculously pwning him, it's me, the real one.

o_0 Magix 0_o