1 (edited by Fuzzie 2008-09-30 21:14:42)

Topic: Sup?

I noticed there was nothing like a rambling topic or anything like that.. tongue
Why not?
Because everyone is on IRC or something? XD
I just want to post off-topic discussing random things with other tees.
Sharing experience or challenging other for training duels or hardcore cash (Teeworlds cash duel, rofl).

Could there be like an off-topic section or just one topic (this one?) that we use as rambling topic ? smile

Greets,
Fuzzie smile

Re: Sup?

There once was a so called flaming thread, but soon it got boring coz basically it ended up everybody telling each other to stfu smile if you want to talk with others about things nobody is interested in, use ingame chat OR GET SOME REAL FRIENDS LOL! Anyways u always can discuss specific things in the corresponding topic. Gn8

*** JUSTICE ALWAYS WINS ***

Hrhr at least Captain got the mod-status for moderating the flaming thread.

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

4 (edited by Daniel 2008-10-01 22:02:03)

Fuzzie wrote:

I noticed there was nothing like a rambling topic or anything like that.. tongue
Why not?
Because everyone is on IRC or something? XD
I just want to post off-topic discussing random things with other tees.
Sharing experience or challenging other for training duels or hardcore cash (Teeworlds cash duel, rofl).

Could there be like an off-topic section or just one topic (this one?) that we use as rambling topic ? smile

Greets,
Fuzzie smile

most people is on irc, join us at #teeworlds @ quakenet, its barely active on the day though, so come by at night if you want to discuss teeworlds.

5 (edited by Fuzzie 2008-10-07 05:47:26)

Captain AMN wrote:

There once was a so called flaming thread, but soon it got boring coz basically it ended up everybody telling each other to stfu smile
if you want to talk with others about things nobody is interested in, use ingame chat OR GET SOME REAL FRIENDS LOL!
Anyways u always can discuss specific things in the corresponding topic. Gn8

Hmm, thanks for concluding I have no friends (Guess thats your humor XD). Thanks for the update about the past.. 8)
I'll just do it ingame then, or I'll join IRQ like Daniel mentioned ^^