26 (edited by Bee 2008-09-04 16:23:01)

Re: 0.4.3 released!

void wrote:

We have a longstanding bug with OSX/PPC that I'm trying to fix for 0.5... So yes, I want to support it.

Okay, and very nice job on the new one, I love. :]
This is non-related, but I tryed playing teeworlds today, the appliction didn't come up emdeitly, so I clicked on it again and again... (ect) about 5 times... It's not uslly a poblem, but this time, (I think) it was trying to play all of them at once,becaues it looked like it hade two screens playing side-by-side, both of them pixely, and I couldn't do anything. Even when I did Control+Alt+Delet, it toke about 20 secnets to bering it up.

I have resontly downlode the newset verison of teeworlds, so I think it, mite have a bug. I don't know, but I think I should at lest perport it.

Give others the respect you wish to be respected with. In the mean time, enjoy the website!

@Bee, please start a new thread about such things, or in an already exicting one if you fine an appropriate exisisting thread, post it there. This thread however is not a good place to make such post.

Used to be very active waay back

Oh okay, I will move it

Give others the respect you wish to be respected with. In the mean time, enjoy the website!

Im still getting the editor crash in windows on save when using and in some cases just embedding certain images

i fond not sever?

Böhse onkelz 4 ever