Topic: Question-TW Intern

this is like voting post the name you think its the famest person in TW...i just wanna know that so pls post...

Re: Question-TW Intern

matricks why because he is the god of tw

lol except the dev's should be added to the rules wink

i think it's... no i got too much friends there.... xyz/redix, lapux, nevox/sylux/nick, mutefir3 and MUCH MORE...
don't be sad if i haven't called your name!
i all luv u!

p.s. all payers who are every evening on the fp8-1on1 servers are the most known players

ima charhgin ma lazerz!!1
SHOOP DA WHOOOOP!!!!!!11

Reaper wrote:

don't be sad if i haven't called your name!

*sob*

I think Captain ATM is the most famous person, if I remember his name correctly. He was spamming on the forum and ingame, so one called him inofficially "Cpt. Spamalot" or "Cpt. Notamod" wink

Question? search function
Short movies? Lappi's link loft
Teeworlds info'n'tuts on gfx? Landil's sketchbook

s/ATM/AMN/
his not a bad guy btw, some of u just dont understand his humor

We will meet again when the flowers spread their glorious scent of victory and the birds sing us the melody of justice...

he's nice too he's one of ma friends too wink

ima charhgin ma lazerz!!1
SHOOP DA WHOOOOP!!!!!!11

i think it's captain SPAM

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

torch wrote:

s/ATM/AMN/

i dont understand this, too. 
Everybody knows who is the most famous player.. Its "nameless tee" of course. That guy is so addicted hes online 24/7 but still his gameplay doesnt improve... And a little tip : The only way to get famous is to name maps and mods after yourself wink

*** JUSTICE ALWAYS WINS ***

Rajh..he coded my favorite mod (Homming).

Im from Argentina ^^

Captain AMN wrote:

Everybody knows who is the most famous player.. Its "nameless tee" of course. That guy is so addicted hes online 24/7 but still his gameplay doesnt improve...

I always though "nameless tee" was your in-game nick?

Anyway, I find this thread rather hopeless. Everybody knows different people, as most of you play on different favorite servers...

Used to be very active waay back