Topic: Unofficial Teeworlds Mumble Server

Unofficial Teeworlds Mumble Server

Address: twilightlair.net
Port: 64738

What is this?
This is an unofficial mumble server for teeworld inhabitants to join for general chatting and fun smile. (Note that the server is used for other games as well, if you were wonderin' what all the extra channels are for)

Why mumble?
The two alternatives are ventrilo and teamspeak. I am hosting this on my own server, so vent isn't an option. As for TS, well, mumble has much better sound quality, is more compatible, and some other neat features TS lacks, mainly. Just do some quick research and go to places like here for more info.

How do I use this?
Download the mumble software here and if you've never used it before, I highly recommend you read a little guide I wrote up here, as well.

Can my clan make use of this server?
Sure! Just contact one of the current admins and we can setup private rooms for ya.

Anything I can do to help?
While on the server, just be generally friendly and respectful. If you have any suggestions please about anything at all, please let me know. Also, this is a new server, so there may not be a whole lot of people on to start with. Spread the word to anyone who might be interested big_smile.

Admins:

--> Sythyss
--> Tortugan
--> Tasede

Re: Unofficial Teeworlds Mumble Server

thanx a lot syth!

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

Re: Unofficial Teeworlds Mumble Server

Thanks, will check it out to improve my pronounciation. Again many thanks big_smile

*** JUSTICE ALWAYS WINS ***