Topic: New items + Weapon

Hi,

This time it's items I'd like to suggest wink

1. Super Health, complete life refill (a slightly larger health icon in a gold colour).

2. Super Armor, complete armor refill (a slightly larger shield icon in a gold colour).

3. A type of lightning gun. This weapon does pure damage, meaning that the lightning goes through a players armor to damage the player. So, if a player has 5 armor points and gets hit by the lightning, then they do not loss any armor at all, but they lose X life points!

Adding this weapon would balance out the effect of having the two super items.

4. ammo for all weapon types, or maybe just one magic ammo that refills all weapons currently in players possession!?

Think about it ... could be coool wink

Re: New items + Weapon

1. & 2. Have already been suggested and won't come in any near future. You'll have to settle with a bunch of normal health and armor.

3. I don't think there is any way of making it well balanced... sorry

4. Kind of same as 1. and 2. Place a bunch of weapons in the same place, and that's it. This however haven't been discussed, and is just my oppinion.

Used to be very active waay back

Re: New items + Weapon

1. 2. & 4. These would be very easy for the dev's to add. Then it would only be a case of the mapper adding them in wisely to make the maps balanced. As always, if the mapper makes some bad choices in his/her design, then the end result is no one will play the map - so where's the problem???

3. The lightning gun would be easy to balance ... less ammo then the others tongue