1 (edited by Xedi 2008-08-04 04:21:11)

Topic: [Game][Skins] WIP : Star Wars mod

Hi,
I know a few Star Wars mods have been done in the past, but here is another one, hope you find it good.

For the moment I've only done the weapons, here is the game.png :
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/4715/gamerw8.png

Credit where is due, for example the flags are not mine, which is why I left the credit to PrimeviL.

I'm not sure what to change the shotgun ammo to, don't really like what I've done. No idea about the rifle ammo either.

For reference for Star Wars fans, the hammer is replaced by the Vibro-Ax (heavily shortened), the pistol is the BlasTech DL-22, the shotgun is the DC-16, the grenade launcher is the Renegade heavy blaster pistol, the rifle is the E-11 Blaster rifle and the Katana is Obi-Wan Kenobi's lightsaber from the Battle of Naboo. Also, the grenades are Thermal Detonators. I kept the original designs but tried to use colours to make it easy to differentiate between weapons.

Please share any comments or ideas ! Thanks. Remember I'm still working on it. smile

Re: [Game][Skins] WIP : Star Wars mod

Hej, really nice work! As I did a sw-game.png-mod myself some time ago, I would advise you, to use green laser beams. I personally do not like the detail richness, but it really lokks great.

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

smile it looks great

Goodbye all. Account inactive since March 2011.

wow great but why did you take primevils game.png (there are only his crosshairs left right?)
anyway great weapons

Xedi wrote:

Credit where is due, for example the flags are not mine, which is why I left the credit to PrimeviL.

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

oh yes

OMG. That's nice big_smile

Core2Quad QX9650 12MB 4x3,00GHz - Razer Lachesis - Corsair 8 GB XMS2 DDRII PC6400 RAM DualChannel - Nvidia GeForce 9800GX2 1GB PCI-E - Windows Vista Ultimate EN 64-bit

quake 3 skins be better

Sorry For my English...

Intel Core2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs),~2.4GHz, 2046MB RAM, ATI Radeon HD 2600 PRO (512), 500 GB Total, Mouse Logitech, LG FLATRON ez T910B, Windows Vista Home Premium

yeah
rocket launcher, machinegun and shotgun from quake will be good ^_^
oh and railgun ^_^

Nice.

_|---------------------------------------|_
  |Skins StudioPaw Steam Icon Graphics |
_|---------------------------------------|_