1 (edited by \/\/ox 2008-08-04 16:09:22)

Topic: [REQUEST] Post here your Teeskin requests!

can someone make a Supersonic and Super shadow skin plz?

http://www.teamartail.com/sonicx/26/ima … rsonic.jpg

http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs9/300W/i/ … WDEVIL.jpg

Re: [REQUEST] Post here your Teeskin requests!

No.
i despise sonic...

_|---------------------------------------|_
  |Skins StudioPaw Steam Icon Graphics |

Amm I dunno if the forum already have such a thread
if yes: Close it

If not: Post HERE ur request nowhere else o0!

To protect the forum against to many threads.

BTW. Ask not me or espacilly one Person just
psot ur request. Somebody will do it big_smile

* Visit my Homepage: ClicK!
* Especially the Teeworlds Section!

hentaitee skin but i know you dont will create it but i still try to do so you will make one

hentai wrote:

hentaitee skin but i know you dont will create it but i still try to do so you will make one

Can someone ban this guy? >.> its getting really annoying...

pls dont ban me

hentai wrote:

I have an idea how you do it for yourself:

add some circles and lines in a copied skin. That's it.

A wise man told his fellow FPS gamers once: "god forbid any of you going into war"

i want pls a giagantik tee and a grey tee without eyes and it is red when somebody hit it? is that possible?=)

messenger wrote:

i want pls a giagantik tee and a grey tee without eyes and it is red when somebody hit it? is that possible?=)

I think it isn't really possible, because the body-size is limited to 64x64.

A wise man told his fellow FPS gamers once: "god forbid any of you going into war"

alright,it must not be..but the other?

can u make a
[game] halo thing
u know with halo weapons..... i would really like it

pls create a tee skin whit only 1 big eye

hentai wrote:

pls create a tee skin whit only 1 big eye

Do it your self, it isn't hard at all.

i dont have the right programm

101kl but when it cames to ____\ (the eye you can se when you be hinted) can i not create sad pls help

i have a request!!! A cute dragon, teeworlds style, not  weird head thing style hat was done before.

hello, my names jack, i love making new skins and i have a rubber duck for a gun!

why not...

goldtrayler wrote:

i have a request!!! A cute dragon, teeworlds style, not  weird head thing style hat was done before.

*cough* weird?

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

-_- you know what i mean, im not saying its bad, but i prefer skins to be more teeworlds style. Dont get me wrong, theyre amazingly good

hello, my names jack, i love making new skins and i have a rubber duck for a gun!

why not...

hentai wrote:

101kl but when it cames to ____\ (the eye you can se when you be hinted) can i not create sad pls help

hang on, let me put this into grammar.
I can not create the "hit" eye.
right then.
Answer: Make the eye however you want.

20 (edited by Lappi 2008-10-20 12:18:04)

goldtrayler wrote:

-_- you know what i mean, im not saying its bad, but i prefer skins to be more teeworlds style. Dont get me wrong, theyre amazingly good

well, well, well, you did not like neither http://www.teeworlds-db.com/web/Landil/previews/dragon.png nor http://www.teeworlds-db.com/web/Lappi/previews/dragonbob.png. Landil's looks like a dragon, but isn't cute enough (additonal to having that head thing) and you commented mine as looking like a dinosaur. I cannot imagine what exactly you are looking for. Either you should describe your wishes furthermore or you should be [edit:]confidtent with what you have, shouldn't you?

Question? search function
Short movies? Lappi's link loft
Teeworlds info'n'tuts on gfx? Landil's sketchbook

Lappi wrote:
goldtrayler wrote:

-_- you know what i mean, im not saying its bad, but i prefer skins to be more teeworlds style. Don't get me wrong, they're amazingly good

well, well, well, you did not like neither http://www.teeworlds-db.com/web/Landil/ … dragon.png nor http://www.teeworlds-db.com/web/Lappi/p … gonbob.png. Landil's looks like a dragon, but isn't cute enough (additonal to having that head thing) and you commented mine as looking like a dinosaur. I cannot imagine what exactly you are looking for. Either you should describe your wishes furthermore or you should be confident with what you have, shouldn't you?

i think "confident" could be replaced by "Content", and yes i agree.

Lappi wrote:
goldtrayler wrote:

well, well, well, you did not like neither http://www.teeworlds-db.com/web/Landil/ … dragon.png nor http://www.teeworlds-db.com/web/Lappi/p … gonbob.png. Landil's looks like a dragon, but isn't cute enough (additonal to having that head thing) and you commented mine as looking like a dinosaur. I cannot imagine what exactly you are looking for. Either you should describe your wishes furthermore or you should be [edit:]confidtent with what you have, shouldn't you?

I don't think it's possible to create a dragon tee which does not look similar to one of mine and Lappi's. There is limited space and one need to include the wings and/or the tail. And showing the tail will always look weird like Lappi's. It's 2D. But I appreciate Lappi's suggestion: Plz tell us detailed what you want goldtrayler

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.

NONONONO xD  landils isnt cute enough, or teestyle, and lappis hasnt got WINGS!! tongue  but like, one that works both ways round; if the wings and tail are on one side, it doesnt look right in game.

why not...

the question is where one should put the tail?

I have allready shown my skin here (this one), but I want to ask for a little imporvement. It is a bit pixeled indeed.

I used this dragon, I drew as a model for the skin:click
The only thing that should stay as it is now are the eyes themselves. The markings could be a little clearer.

btw: This isn't a must, but if you can manage to add his wings without making it look to full, it would be cool. Example/model for the wings:click