Topic: [SKIN] PaddyKay's Skin

Well, this is my Skin. It's based on the panda-skin and peruchan's skin. In the end I'm a hairy bear big_smile

I'm just introducing my skin to you, that means, that you are NOT allowed to use it for your own Tee.
But you can ask me for the skin so you can see me wink

http://www1.picfront.org/picture/j9292gnYU/img/Bild5.png

pwnd-leader
You just got pwnd!

Re: [SKIN] PaddyKay's Skin

cute^^

Did you ask to use PeruChans design? if not, do so.
other than that, good work.

_|---------------------------------------|_
  |Skins StudioPaw Steam Icon Graphics |
_|---------------------------------------|_

See me! See me! I have a beautifull skin blaaaah blahhh you can't have it blaah ...

If we cannot use this skin, I think your thread have nothing to do here.

Poil wrote:

See me! See me! I have a beautifull skin blaaaah blahhh you can't have it blaah ...

If we cannot use this skin, I think your thread have nothing to do here.

Exactly what i wanted to write, but decided not to cause i'd get flamed..

Other than that..the skin is very cute.

*** JUSTICE ALWAYS WINS ***

Its quite stupid to no allow others to use it. Because if u want others to see u, u have to provide the skin. And after that u cant stop people from using it. I am curious what would u do if matricks pm'ed u and said that ure not allowed to use the game. Would it be nice from him ? ( pls dont post any license bullshit, not the same bullshit etc. Its just an example. )

We will meet again when the flowers spread their glorious scent of victory and the birds sing us the melody of justice...

7 (edited by zach 2008-07-19 18:06:48)

torch wrote:

Its quite stupid to no allow others to use it. Because if u want others to see u, u have to provide the skin. And after that u cant stop people from using it. I am curious what would u do if matricks pm'ed u and said that ure not allowed to use the game. Would it be nice from him ? ( pls dont post any license bullshit, not the same bullshit etc. Its just an example. )

+1
Its a good example.

zach @ quakenet.
Available for map-testing. Msg.

people, calm down -.- It's just a skin. no reason the start a flame -.- peruchan did the same thing, so keep quiet...

@101kl
I didn't asked for his permission because it's based on it, so I didn't use his. that means, that I made this at my very own and peruchans skin was something like a inspiration (as you can see, peruchans hair is only on the left side, on mine there is on the right side behind the ear also hair)

pwnd-leader
You just got pwnd!

9 (edited by GSGDani 2008-07-19 21:53:07)

hey PaddyKay pls upload your skins at www.teeworlds-db.com wink
btw niiice skin wink

Remember me? Questions? Just leave a message, I will respond within 72 hrs!

nice