Topic: [request] compiled tileset_borderfix utility

void wrote:

tilesets need to be run through the tileset_borderfix utility that is compiled from source

As I am not in that compile-thingy-materia I would be pleased if so. can compile it for Win or Linux.

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

Re: [request] compiled tileset_borderfix utility

I think I can do it in linux for ya.. Gimmie some minutes..

Edit: nvm, I don't think it needs to be compiled... Just install python to your system and run it.

Edit2: can't find it in the scripts directory :S http://trac.teeworlds.com/trac/browser/trunk/scripts

Edit3: aah, http://trac.teeworlds.com/trac/browser/ … orderfix.c is the file that should be compiled. I don't have any C compilator so I can't do it atm, but it's easy to do for someone who has one.

Official Teeworlds map developer and community moderator
Administrator for the Teeworlds community Teesites

thx a lot ch11ly!

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.

Hmm... a friend of mine tried to do it for me. He gets the following errors:

1>Linking...
1>tileset_borderfix.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _crc32 referenced in function _png_read_ihdr
1>tileset_borderfix.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _inflateInit_ referenced in function _png_init_inflate
1>tileset_borderfix.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _inflateEnd referenced in function _png_end_inflate
1>tileset_borderfix.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _inflate referenced in function _png_inflate
1>tileset_borderfix.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _compress referenced in function _png_write_idats

Do you prefer windows or linux?

6 (edited by Landil 2008-07-29 18:29:43)

I prefer windows, 'cause of the proprietary graphic software I use. But linux is fine either.

7 (edited by catpaw 2008-07-29 18:34:50)

OK. Both online on the recently created download repository.

http://code.google.com/p/teecode/downloads/list

Thank you very very much catpaw!