OMFGGGGGGGG
You have much fun or?
lol its funny to read your posts smile
WTF ^^

Re: [clan]linux-ita

my forum clan is www.abk-linuxita-clan.forumfree.net

How about you shut up.

if($poster["intelligence"] == $intelligence["idiot"])
        deny_post($poster);

my meber clan is 8 ...you noob ...my clan is a great...rst + ABK = friends.....is a great ABK is a stroger..

@Havot94: Read the forum rules closely, and have them explained by someone who understand English if there are anything there that you don't understand. Then follow them!!

Used to be very active waay back

Roanoke  was just too offensive.

*** JUSTICE ALWAYS WINS ***

my meber clan is 30+ you n00b...

deny_post($poster);

Captain AMN wrote:

I won't delete it but i will ban you Reaper for bad language and Havot for opening multiple topics.

ohh and...

I cant recall seeing you as a moderator for the forums - Captain AMN. So where are actually going to ban them?

This is freaking bull#@&!. 3 pages because everyone is so eager to post their randomly selected #@&!.

Tee-Niko wrote:

OMFGGGGGGGG
You have much fun or?
lol its funny to read your posts smile
WTF ^^

I mean, seriously?

This is a guy who wants people to join his clan. Its no matter of skill, seriously - why seek him up and beat him?

Reaper wrote:

lawl fisico you are very, VERY silliy if you want to join HIS clan... i kicked his ass ingame he's playing like a tee smile
and as you can see he's 8 years old! or 7...

So _what_ if his 8 or 7 years old? He probably enjoys the game as much as you do, you %¤#!.

So - #@/! it. Go and post at the flaming-thread instead.

zach @ quakenet.
Available for map-testing. Msg.

zach wrote:

Go and post at the flaming-thread instead.

+1

And Roanoke, knock it off!

lol

Yes i am moderator and i will ban you all. bla bla. YES if i say that, i am serious. SERIOUS. -.-

Anyways, the ppl were just pissed off cause this guy opened 2-3 threads about his clan and asked everybody to join, what was rather funny smile.

And you see that we do not disturb him to find clan members, as he already has gathered 30+ members like he claims.

Oh and it's true that there are _really_ senseless posts, but no moderator cares about it; there are no consequences --> everybody will carry on.

62 (edited by Lappi 2008-07-14 00:21:04)

Captain AMN wrote:

Oh and it's true that there are _really_ senseless posts, but no moderator cares about it; there are no consequences --> everybody will carry on.

And Cpt AMN is taking the lead (and the biscuit). ><

Moderating every single post is very challenging and time intensive. So it's okay to let some post open in which some cockalorums will intervene. Whatever. It's not so important, is it?

Question? search function
Short movies? Lappi's link loft
Teeworlds info'n'tuts on gfx? Landil's sketchbook

*wohahahahahaha* this thread is funny *lol*

@mods pls don't close it...it's so damn funny
*compiling a chair for himself, sit down on the chair, compiling some popcorn / chips and waiting for some more funny posts* lol...

Heh this is funny, please let it continue.

Ubuntu Member
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. - Lord Acton

People, please let this thread die. In fact, a mod deletion is the best path to go.
Havot: Please don't open up a new topic for your posts. There is a topic made for clans, post there.

deny_post($poster);

Although he insulted me ingame for no obvious reason(:D) i am d'accord with him.(he's a kid obviously).

Clans should make their own thread to get the "respect" they deserve lol
With the amount of gay-shit-threads in this forum this seems to not make any difference concerning the quality of posts and the overview.

And why let the thread die? Just cause some fools post crap his thread should be closed? lol

No really, I'm sick of this thread...

Go to the flaming-thread instead...