Topic: Need edit lost or help with save at editor

Hello,

i need the edit map lost, where are alle Powerups and Weapons deleted.
It would be nice, if someone could load it up and give me the Downloadlink.

I have tried it self, but if i try to safe, teeworlds shut down. Need Help! yikes

Sorry fpr my English.... i am german tongue

Re: Need edit lost or help with save at editor

Interesting. The biggest moron of them all wants help, after spamming and trying to crash every single server i know?

People.. only thing we can do is ignore or ban him/his clan.

For those who want evidence:

http://www.bilderhoster.at/files/33rFfw3wsUXT.png
http://www.bilderhoster.at/files/4JmCE4ufr7wx.png
http://www.bilderhoster.at/files/DQj3uzkn2tWV.png

Very sad you people just go around flaming and ruining the game for others...

*** JUSTICE ALWAYS WINS ***

No comments mad

OMG It is a Faker!!!
There are Many Guys who hate our clan because we kicked them out or dont accept them in the clan.
So they every times fake our names and organized clanwars, spamming on Server, say to all players **** ***, crash the servers with flooder and and and!

Please dont think that we are this! We are a friendly and fair clan and never would do this. If i know a member of me do ths he will get kicked!

mfg
Cartman

Lies.

I got evidence, tons of evidence. And no, you dont have fakers. Pls stop making threads in the forums if you keep on crashing the servers. I hate those pll mad

I have gotten hit by one of your clan, so i have evidence too. Log files, tons of them.

Ubuntu Member
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. - Lord Acton

Woah, woah, woah. When looking @ how easy it is to fake peoples name you shouldn't tell him off without some real evidence... AMN, your clan has had fakers too, so you know it isn't fun being accused if you don't do anything wrong. If it is true that BTC(the real clan) is spamming I politely ask you to stop it.

Official Teeworlds map developer and community moderator
Administrator for the Teeworlds community Teesites

Those screenshots are not evidence. Anyone could have used that name.

I'd have to agree with dreamy. It's a sad state of affairs when you don't know who is real and who is not...

if($poster["intelligence"] == $intelligence["idiot"])
        deny_post($poster);

Cartman wrote:

Hello,

i need the edit map lost, where are alle Powerups and Weapons deleted.
It would be nice, if someone could load it up and give me the Downloadlink.

I have tried it self, but if i try to safe, teeworlds shut down. Need Help! yikes

Sorry fpr my English.... i am german tongue

If you have played on the map, you already have it on your computer. It´s in the teeworlds config directory, by it´s original name plus a bunch of numbers.

If you´re using windows, you can get to the config directory by double clicking the batch file by that name in your teeworlds directory.

Move the map from the maps in the config directory to data/maps in your regular teeworlds directory. Then you can open it with the editor.

Actually, Dreamy does have a point, i have just observed 2 servers getting nailed by this dude called Zezima, idk if this is a faker or not.

Ubuntu Member
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. - Lord Acton

http://flickcabin.com/pfiles/791/Image1.png
I have an evidence, too

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

13 (edited by Captain AMN 2008-07-12 13:19:37)

Lol Landil, you almost got my name, but i have a space after my clan tag and a special symbol to avoid easy fakes.
Oh and i don't play Lost btw. And no, i will not try to do the same as you cause your attitude pissed me off.

Anyways, my screenshots aren't fake. It doesn't bother me if you believe me or not, but i just can't understand why you ppl are so stubborn. I just wanted to minimize the amount of annoying spam ingame. A sad fact you support these ppl.

But as i said i don't give a fuck, do what you want and how you please. Nobody will forbid you to help them, but you are doing it totally wrong.

I hope i find you all ingame and pwn you, but as you ppl spend more time discussing shit on this forum, i won't manage to see you.

And if you would have looked more closely, you would have seen that there are 2 spammers of that clan. So the fact that i tried to fake them is invalid more or less, as i can't fake 2 ppl at the same time and spam.

Have fun ingame, ..oh i can't say that anymore, as you just helped to increase the server crash/lag community.

Have..a bad conscience then. wink

Oh Captain my captain.
You developed from a nice guy to a whippersnapper. Cool down and don't troll around.

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.

Landil wrote:

You developed from a nice guy to a whippersnapper.

I'd say the opposite, preconditioned that whippersnapper means something bad lol

And again, trust me or not, the(se) guy(s) is/are (a) spammer(s)/crasher(s).

I write history tday: I announce thats the first time I _totally_ agree with Roanoke, yay !!! But leave AMN hes a good guy, and Landil u started the offense with ur el8 photoshop skillz, pfff. ( I know its not photoshopped u frk >< )

We will meet again when the flowers spread their glorious scent of victory and the birds sing us the melody of justice...

1. No pictrue proofs anything (click me)
2. Spamming is senseless and only annoys others. To be honest: I would introduce an authentication system. If someone spams, an anti-spam system recognize it and bans his account for several days and he gets an on-screen-message that he's a fag.

torch wrote:

I announce thats the first time I _totally_ agree with Roanoke, yay !!!

I WILL KILL U! lol

How about we all have some fun @ teeworlds tonite. And if we find a spammer we fuck him. k? big_smile

Off topic anyone?

Used to be very active waay back