Topic: Aimbot!!! MUST READ!!!

I was reading a post where Captain AMN showed off about Virax...and I find it funny that he is stupid enough to boast about Virax. I know for a fact, that Virax has an aimbot. The ultimate proof that he has an aimbot...he somebody while typing. Like! COME ON!!! You can't move your mouse to aim at somebody and shoot while you are typing. I know how to make an aimbot (not that I ever would, and ruin the fun of actually beating somebody), so don't say it is impossible! The Police is a bunch of cheats...but Virax is the only who uses an aimbot...that I've seen so far. A few other players who I know have an aimbot...

|<<X>>| BOT
|-| @ < |< 3 |> (it says "Hacked")
PHAIL
kirbywithabot

Anybody have any ideas on how to stop these idiots?

o_0 Magix 0_o

Re: Aimbot!!! MUST READ!!!

change server...
if there are really aimbot users...who cares?

A human has two hands, why is it a proof that somebody can aim with one hand, while type with the other?

you can create binds with predefined messages.

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

|X-treme Leader| Magix wrote:

The Police is a bunch of cheats...but Virax is the only who uses an aimbot...that I've seen so far.

How bout u dont talk bullshit about people u never played with/against, kthxbai.

We will meet again when the flowers spread their glorious scent of victory and the birds sing us the melody of justice...

6 (edited by Captain AMN 2008-07-07 18:09:23)

|X-treme Leader| wrote:

The ultimate proof that he has an aimbot...he somebody while typing. Like! COME ON!!! You can't move your mouse to aim at somebody and shoot while you are typing.

This is most obvious the result of a laggy server. You don't have to be so agressive in your argumentation. But i understand that you are getting pissed off when a more experienced player kills you every time.

Anyways, no need to open a thread and virtually screaming around.

|X-treme Leader| wrote:

I know how to make an aimbot (not that I ever would, and ruin the fun of actually beating somebody), so don't say it is impossible!

When you asked what compiler virax used for compiling his aimbot (Oo), i said he used the logitech G9 and Razer Exact Mat. You said he should send you the file and you can compile it cause you have both installed on your Computer.
(Logitech G9 is a PC-mouse btw, lol lol )

|X-treme Leader| wrote:

The Police is a bunch of cheats...

^^

|X-treme Leader| wrote:

Anybody have any ideas on how to stop these idiots?

hmm maybe cheats big_smile

Landil wrote:

you can create binds with predefined messages.

xD

The forumz is funny today ^^

*** JUSTICE ALWAYS WINS ***

If you do create binds, you don't see the person's chat bubble when they use it.

if($poster["intelligence"] == $intelligence["idiot"])
        deny_post($poster);

I had a look at Viraex and it's definitely an aimbot. You can see how the algorithm works. So what? Just change the server.

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.

9 (edited by Captain AMN 2008-07-07 18:39:50)

If you had a look at our homepage by chance 'Magix', you would have known that Virax is _not_ listed in the members section. Strange?

PS;Somebody close this thread now plz, as "roanoke" doesnt allow me to play admin sad
(-_-')

If... He's not a member, then why does he have the tag?

deny_post($poster);

never heard of fakers huh ??

i see so many qs faker around for excample

Roanoke wrote:

If... He's not a member, then why does he have the tag?

Again, some typical Roanoke logic fail.

Oh! Stupid me. I forgot about fakers. <_<

deny_post($poster);

I took screenshots of asking Virax what he compiled it with, and asking him to send it to me, to prove that he admits having an aimbot. Notice, AMN, how I didnt give him my email? And all of you who think Im jst being agressive, then...

Ask Virax what he compiled it with, what source did he use, what type did he use (linux, windows, mac...etc). He ADMITS TO HAVING AN AIMBOT.

o_0 Magix 0_o

|X-treme Leader| Magix wrote:

I took screenshots of asking Virax what he compiled it with, and asking him to send it to me, to prove that he admits having an aimbot. Notice, AMN, how I didnt give him my email? And all of you who think Im jst being agressive, then...

Ask Virax what he compiled it with, what source did he use, what type did he use (linux, windows, mac...etc). He ADMITS TO HAVING AN AIMBOT.

I'm sure he has one. If I see it next time, i will capture a video.

Please post the screenshots here.

You dont have a screenshot from virax ^^

Captain AMN wrote:

Please post the screenshots here.

You dont have a screenshot from virax ^^

tbh: u r getting on my nerves!

tbh?

Oh and i know what i am talking about. You are not insider, dont know what i am talking about and so dont interfere in the common Landil-style.

And of course, Virax uses an aimbot. That is so obvious, that everyone thinking he is not using it is a complete moron. Its like drivin through a river with a bicycle and not noticing it. Thus, opening a thread about it is lolololololololololololo

Captain AMN wrote:

If you had a look at our homepage by chance 'Magix', you would have known that Virax is _not_ listed in the members section. Strange?

u know what really strange is?:

2008-06-22 17:40:43
Captain AMN

Captain AMN wrote:

2 words:

[POLICE] Virax

2008-06-23 00:53:22
Captain AMN

Captain AMN wrote:

I am serious. If you think you can beat Virax, go try it!

1vs3 should be easy for him.

Chi11y, Landil, ...., VS Virax.

POLICE FTW lol

Topic: Good Instagib Players

Well and if u wanna know who virax is... it's Ubuntu. Testing his Aimbot.

@chillpill: Sorry, but I don't follow that leap of logic.
@amn: Landil is a very good member of this community, better than you in all aspects.

deny_post($poster);

Roanoke wrote:

Landil is a very good member of this community, better than you in all aspects.

right in all aspects lol

Remember me? Questions? Just leave a message, I will respond within 72 hrs!

ChillPill wrote:

Well and if u wanna know who virax is... it's Ubuntu. Testing his Aimbot.

Almost. But you ruined the tension anyways xD

PS: Last thing i need is a Roanoke, who also doesnt know what i am talking about.

To explain it, "magix" wasnt talking to virax that evening he talks about (where he made his screenshots Oo), but he talked with me, nicknamed "MSN".

Any further explanation is sooo boring i wont write it. Just let the thread die (plsplspls) or go make your teeworlds "best forum friends" partey in se game and talk bout famous AMN! big_smile

Greets

No, we'll flame you and your apparent idiocy. Notice how everyone's ego is smaller than your's. And "ps"? Really? You didn't edit your post, and digital text is nonlinear, so why the ps?

deny_post($poster);

Go ahead, very interesting.

I think it's time to stop this topic. Try to be polite in the future, all of you.

Official Teeworlds map developer and community moderator
Administrator for the Teeworlds community Teesites