Topic: server help

hello can any help me with the race servers plz n also the instagib servers i really need help

Im Bermudian and im proud <(^_^)>

Re: server help

you could at least tell us, which kind of problem you have

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

o sorry i mean like settin up them 2 server meaning like how do i set them up. i like the run_dude map but i wanna play it with the race mode n i dont no how to do it i have tried everything n it still doesnt work. n for the instagib server im not understandin that either i do as it says but still not workin can anyone help me plz

What do you do?
You aren't to clear on that.

if($poster["intelligence"] == $intelligence["idiot"])
        deny_post($poster);

ok im sorry man its hard to say wat i mean but all i wanna no how to do is to make race servers and instagib servers does that makes any sense.

1. download a modded server
2. edit the xxxxxx.cfg
3. Start the modded server

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

sad hmmm... I can't access any servers with MY internet connection, but with my friend's (same computer, different login) internet it shows all the servers... hmmm...

Hiding in the Alps.

@lol: remove the masters.cfg (or whatever it's called, the one holding the IPs for the masterservers). Then it will be rebuilt.

No promise, but it worked for me.

Used to be very active waay back

ok thankz landil ill try that

im having the same problem that LOL is having. is there a speed ya computer has to be to see the servers.