Topic: Theqkash.pl server network information

Hi all, I want only to inform you, that on monday (16.06.08) 80% of servers will be closed 4ever. There is 1 small problem, which made it: Calculating the number of servers and number of players we cal simply tell, that most of servers are unusable. I'm also thinking to remove all servers from my network, but I shall stay servers on all kinds of pirates, tetris, desertcamp or all tower-defences. About rest I will think.

Or, you may play all weekend on my servers, then I will see wink

2 (edited by Captain AMN 2008-06-14 13:41:32)

Re: Theqkash.pl server network information

Hey qkash!

I have a suggestion for you! I know you can host many servers, but there are not as much people using them hmm

So.. if you can sponsor me and my clan a server (which will be used quite often by players, cause there are many clanwars to come and fun matches) there will be many players using it.

Please answer if you are interested. I think i asked you some weeks ago but my ICQ doenst work anymore..

I think this will be a good advertisement for your homepage, as our clan is notorious lol

No, seriously, we really need a server and we will be VERY thankful if you can sponsor us! big_smile
Just say if there's anything what we could do for you. wink

PS: i like the eth-bridge picture on your homepage, if it was higher resolution i'd put it as my wallpaper ^^

*** JUSTICE ALWAYS WINS ***

@Captain AMN +1

@theqkash i think a good idea is to open only around 5 servers ... but what you need is a better map    
selection ... remember my flyrace map .. its full 95% of the day .. and i have only one server sponsored by scosu ... maybe you have to open 2 or 3 modded servers .. one race one instagib.. or or or .. you have to adjust your servers to demand lol

Remember me? Questions? Just leave a message, I will respond within 72 hrs!

no please, not 5 more lost-instagib servers....

try to make good vanilla ctf servers with custom maps that's good, aren't many servers like that..

Official Teeworlds map developer and community moderator
Administrator for the Teeworlds community Teesites

5 (edited by theqkash 2008-06-18 09:23:46)

403 Moved

Theqkash.pl -> Orlyyarly.org

Have a good playing smile

Any suggestion, server hosting - mail me: theqkash@theqkash.pl