1 (edited by thekinglive 2023-09-22 12:31:40)

Topic: Hello everyone

Same Robot Vacuum Cleaner Xiaomi: Which Is The Best? Which Model Is Most Effective?

When the need to use robots to clean instead of humans is increasing, companies are also quick to offer new models to attract users.

Among them, Xiaomi is China's Best Rated Vacuum Cleaners with a youthful design and outstanding features.

So among the models of this company, which is the most efficient? Let's find out in this article!

About Xiaomi robot vacuum cleaner: Xiaomi's vacuum cleaner models all have the same youthful white, minimalist and modern design. The features of the robot vacuum cleaners from Xiaomi are updated regularly over the years such as long battery life, sensitive sensor mode, smart timer mode... to bring the best experience to the users.

Detailed comparison of some famous Xiaomi models: In the line of Xiaomi vacuum cleaners, I am interested in 3 lines that were launched a long time ago: Mijia Gen2, Mi Robot 1S and Mi Vacuum Gen1.

https://imgur.com/xcZGCqk.jpeg

• About height: All three models of these robot vacuum cleaners have a corresponding height of about 95-96mm, quite compact to move around the house.

• The main function of the robots is still vacuuming, but the Mijia Gen2 series is favoured with the ability to clean the house quite well that the other two lines do not have.

• In terms of suction power, Mi Vacuum Gen1 has the weakest suction power (1800pa) while Mi Robot 1S can suck with 2000pa and Mijia Gen2 can reach 2100pa per turn on.

• Because it was launched a long time ago, both Mi Vacuum Gen2 and Mi Robot 1S do not have an anti-allergy HEPA filter and it was not until the Mijia line that the company equipped this technology.

• Talking more about the design, these 3 robots are in the best vacuum cleaner reviews that have a large dust container of about 420ml while this parameter of Mijia Gen2 is 550ml.

• Battery life: Although equipped with many superior features compared to the other two models, Mijia Gen2 has a relatively low battery life (about 110 minutes for a single charge) while Mi Robot 1S and Mi Vacuum Gen 1 can work continuously from 170 to 180 minutes.

• In order for the machine to work most accurately during each cleaning, Xiaomi added laser sensor navigation technology in the Mijia Gen2 and Mi Vacuum Gen1 series while the Mi Robot 1S model is more prominent by having an additional camera to help efficient machine navigation.

• In order for the machine to work most accurately during each cleaning, Xiaomi added laser sensor navigation technology in the Mijia Gen2 and Mi Vacuum Gen1 series while the Mi Robot 1S model is more prominent by having an additional camera to help efficient machine navigation. However, the area that the machine can clean is not very relevant to the sensor technology. Mijia cleans best in an area of 180 square meters, while 1S and Vacuum Gen1 can clean in a larger area (about 250m2).

https://imgur.com/poP0eBF.jpeg

Price:

• Mijia Gen2: $260

• Mi Robot 1S: $274

• Mi Vacuum Gen1: $365

From the above comparisons, it can be seen that Mijia Gen 2 is one of the top rated vacuum cleaners with many modern features and decent working capacity.

What is the best vacuum cleaner? The answer depends on your needs and costs. Please choose wisely and refer to my articles!

Re: Hello everyone

Welcome to Teeworlds. We also have a Discord channel that can be found here https://discord.gg/FxfkvC

Come and chat smile

Jesus is my Lord and Savior. Praise be unto God for giving us a way to live with him.

Check out my DeviantArt for all my TeeWorlds art and ideas for Teeoworlds