Topic: Spring and strings for 0.7.3

Hello tees,

Spring is here, and with it, its load of good news (and bugs). We are nearing a 0.7.3 release, and thus, we make the usual call for contributions to translations of Teeworlds.
Transifex was updated with new strings and the process to contribute is described here.

Reordering
We also added a feature to allow translators to reorder string substitutions within Transifex (PR #2032 from heinrich5991), especially for non-germanic languages. For example:

The %s flag was captured by '%s'

can be translated to

'%2$s' a capturé le drapeau %1$s

The game will then display

'nameless tee' a capturé le drapeau rouge

Current and historical coverage
Below is a graph showing the progress of the translations coverage since they were introduced in 0.6.0. Thanks for your help!
https://www.teeworlds.com/forum/misc.php?action=pun_attachment&item=48&download=0

Cheers!

Post's attachments

Attachment icon locale_stat.png 50.13 kb, 247 downloads since 2019-03-25 

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Re: Spring and strings for 0.7.3

Thank you for your work. I'll contribute to the French translation.

updated italian translation, ready for 0.7.3

Hi. I updated the Hungarian translation. I'm still dumb and can't export it so would you do it so I can make sure that everything works fine?

And thanks for still keeping this game alive! smile

Long as the voice inside me says go
I will always keep on running!

Kutomi1 wrote:

Hi. I updated the Hungarian translation. I'm still dumb and can't export it so would you do it so I can make sure that everything works fine?

Attached is a zip file that contains the exported language files for the current state of Transifex.
Extract it in data/languages and run Teeworlds (you will not be able to view all strings unless you are also running trunk Teeworlds).

Post's attachments

Attachment icon languages.zip 204.99 kb, 574 downloads since 2019-03-29 

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Dune wrote:
Kutomi1 wrote:

Attached is a zip file that contains the exported language files for the current state of Transifex.
Extract it in data/languages and run Teeworlds (you will not be able to view all strings unless you are also running trunk Teeworlds).

Uh... Where can I download trunk Teeworlds? I tried at https://www.teeworlds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=9953 (the Win 32 bit one) and it didn't work.

Kutomi1 wrote:

Uh... Where can I download trunk Teeworlds? I tried at https://www.teeworlds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=9953 (the Win 32 bit one) and it didn't work.

Trunk means "the latest version built from source". This topic is old and what was "trunk" at the time is no more.
Basically, you can't test 0.7.3 strings with 0.7.2.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Hehe... Well... Sorry. I had a feeling I was asking a dumb question...