1 (edited by El BobLex 2018-10-21 22:39:16)

Topic: So is anything going to be done by the unholy ammount of ddos attacks

3 Days in a row i will be playing fine then all of a sudden everyone times out this has happened on multiple servers. If i then leave a server and refresh master servers nothing shows up. Seriously this is ridiculous and i think everyone knows who it is, few names I'll throw out there Vali, Kpro (although he's a cool guy i dont think its him but he is admin with vali) and also Captain Teemo. Please just ban the BW servers from the master server these retarded script kiddies running ddos attack is just fucking ridiculous. I've been playing this game for 9 god damn years and never experienced this childish behaviour, all just to populate the BW servers. Listen here Vali, not all of us want to play on your shitty ass servers so how about you fuck off. This post will probably get deleted or me being banned from the forums but oh well i guess no one gives a shit anymore. Please add some DDoS protection to the master servers or ban these morons off the game completely.

Feels good to get that off my chest now lets sit back and whip out the popcorn.

Re: So is anything going to be done by the unholy ammount of ddos attacks

The 0.6.5 and 0.7.0 release have to do with it. Some vulnerabilities required a protocol change, so you'll have to consider upgrading.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

I can't blame you.

Teeworlds is a big shit now, thanks to vali and the admins.

The administration of teeworlds is the worst administration of the world.

They will never ban vali, they would rather defend him literally.

I lost the hope to see a better teeworlds.

I would rather wait to see a new game inspired on teeworlds than wait to see a better teeworlds.

Teeworlds is decentralized in a way that players cannot be banned.
The only central authority is the masterservers, which can only blacklist servers.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Dune wrote:

Teeworlds is decentralized in a way that players cannot be banned.
The only central authority is the masterservers, which can only blacklist servers.

Then why are his servers still online it literally makes no sense we all know exactly what he's up to and it's completely killing the game. It's virtually impossible for any other servers to even rival in terms of popularity because of it. As soon as he sees a server close to overcoming his play count BOOM server shutdown everyone times out. It's a fucking joke. Just fucking ban all the BW servers, it's not fucking rocket science. It's not even a recent problem this guy has been doing the same shit for YEARS and still no response.

New versions of Teeworlds were released. Want to "rival" with the so-advantaged server? Do the wise thing, upgrade your servers to patch the vulnerability.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Dune wrote:

New versions of Teeworlds were released. Want to "rival" with the so-advantaged server? Do the wise thing, upgrade your servers to patch the vulnerability.

So you're saying that upgrading a server to 0.6.5 is enough to stop all these Dos attacks?