1 (edited by agada937 2018-04-09 04:06:15)

Topic: Questions about the Chain Launch

I think that kill between team dosen't sound right. Because when one team member kill their own team members by malice, the game can't going smoothly. So I think ban of teamkill is necessary. Thank you for reading! *^^*

Re: Questions about the Chain Launch

agada937 wrote:

I think that kill between team dosen't sound right. Because when one team member kill their own team members by malice, the game can't going smoothly. So I think ban of teamkill is necessary. Thank you for reading! *^^*

It's hard to detect whether friendly fire (or a team kill) was done maliciously or by accident. You could try playing on servers that don't have friendly fire active. smile

Friendly fire was activated on more servers, because of the grenadespam.
I also think it's not really fun to play with it, but it also punishes spam in some way.

So I want to change this system. I want you to tell me if I can help. I can do my best to help.

agada937 wrote:

So I want to change this system. I want you to tell me if I can help. I can do my best to help.

You could host your own server, or join one where team kill is not enabled. Unfortunately, this cannot easily be seen from the server browser.

Rich3yy wrote:

Friendly fire was activated on more servers, because of the grenadespam.
I also think it's not really fun to play with it, but it also punishes spam in some way.

The grenade spam? Is this about a modification or am I missing something?

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Dune wrote:

The grenade spam? Is this about a modification or am I missing something?

It's about people using the grenade launcher in a way that some people view as excessive. I.e. shooting lots of grenades in the general direction of where tees likely are, e.g. the own flag spot.

Oh, I see. But I think OP was referring to hook "teamkills" ("chain launch"), wasn't he?

Not Luck, Just Magic.