1 (edited by kmopsuy 2017-11-30 00:01:48)

Topic: Client side actions

Hello. I have a question related with client. I would like to get client current weapon, position, if players is freeze or not.
In which class are this functions available?
+ Where i can bind new commands (gameclient.cpp?)

2 (edited by kmopsuy 2017-11-30 20:41:26)

Re: Client side actions

So i finnaly  found it. But i would like to make dummy eyes aim on player.
I am trying  pDummyInput->m_TargetY = Player.y (player y position) but it doesnt work ;c need to convert player position to degrees

Haha oke i finally did it too big_smile Thanks for help.
Silence is gold big_smile

So i have one another question. Iam tryin to save player input to file and then load it back (tee plays same moves).
But i have time incompatibilities. It walks too far and every time ends in other place. Have someone idea how to do it properly?

Without code is a little hard help in specific stuff... ¿client or server side?

5 (edited by kmopsuy 2017-12-02 21:30:39)

oh hello unsigned char* C: i have already done it but now i am wondering how can i kill dummy when i am playing main character (Client side)

maybe is better to study directly the ddnet source, where you can read in code how they did this feature

i a using ddnet source and i cant find there how to kill dummy ;c + mayby someone know how to get real dummy position not predicted coz when i go far from dummy i cant get his real position

m_pClient->m_aClients[m_pClient->m_LocalIDs[!g_Config.m_ClDummy]].m_Predicted.m_Pos          -Dummy predicted pos
m_pClient->m_Snap.m_aCharacters[m_pClient->m_LocalIDs[!g_Config.m_ClDummy]].m_Cur.m_X;  -Dummy cur pos

But when i go away X: 0 Y: 0
I think is render distance related. Does anyone know how to get it around?

You are cleary working on some client side cheats. And thats not cool ._.
And i think ddnet forum is better for ddnet related questions.

#yemDX is a known troll!
but onbgy is the biggest troll
and deen always trolls, he just makes it so perfect that u think hes not

10 (edited by kmopsuy 2017-12-13 20:13:36)

Haha no cheats! big_smile i am just trying to create bot which could play without me
Like yours (on server) big_smile

And that's totally not cheating. Got ya.

12 (edited by kmopsuy 2017-12-13 20:18:42)

Henningstone smile thanks
helpful answer

a bot can be a very pro player, can finish very hard maps, because the bot can calculate movement perfectly, if well coded...
but for what do you need a bot? which kind of mod you are going to create?

A bot ServerSide Is something totally different. It only runs on my Server where i am Admin and allow it. You have to ask all Administrators of the Servers you want to run it on. And KoG or DDnet servers don't even allow Chatbots and noby doesn't allow anything gameplay changing. So the bot won't be allowed on the popular servers.

So you better set up your own Server. And then it makes more sense to code ServerSide.

#yemDX is a known troll!
but onbgy is the biggest troll
and deen always trolls, he just makes it so perfect that u think hes not

ChillerDragon CarmineZ yeah You are right smile
I am just asking coz i have group of friends and we play together on my server and i wanted to impress them. Hehe
Oke so thanks for answers
(maybe i will try on server side c; )