Topic: Master Server Down?

I can't find any servers online, tested on 2 clients.

Anyone else having the same issue?

15:15 Germany Timezone

*** JUSTICE ALWAYS WINS ***

Re: Master Server Down?

...  Please look a bit around for other threads like this, we had this in support a few times now.

Also try what I posted in my signature  down there vvvvvv

Having troubles finding servers in the serverlist? Go to Pastebin (its a referer cause there is daily a new pastebin) and add the lines to your settings.cfg (in %APPDATA%\teeworlds). Then open teeworlds and go to the favorites tab. (Note however, standard teeworlds client can only show 256 favorites, use ddnet instead)

Thanks and sorry for posting in wrong subforum. Still appreciate if anyone can confirm they don't see servers aswell. Now there are only 3 online

There is 8 servers in the server list for me, so it's not a local problem.

Yes it's probably an attack on the master servers, but in that case you can still try my "solution" because that list is generated daily at an unknown time, checks master servers for 5 minutes and then uploads them...... Makes it much harder for an attacker to block the server at exactly the time when the script is fetching the master server (and I doubt they can take down pastebin, that's why I am not hosting it myself tongue)

Having troubles finding servers in the serverlist? Go to Pastebin (its a referer cause there is daily a new pastebin) and add the lines to your settings.cfg (in %APPDATA%\teeworlds). Then open teeworlds and go to the favorites tab. (Note however, standard teeworlds client can only show 256 favorites, use ddnet instead)

Your solution helped me out definetely, but it seems the issue is resolved now. Pretty much all servers are visible again as of now. smile