Topic: ENOTFOUND - DNS problems for master2.teeworlds.com

My serverlist script reported today that it can't find a DNS record for master2.teeworlds.com

{ Error: getaddrinfo ENOTFOUND master2.teeworlds.com
    at errnoException (dns.js:28:10)
    at GetAddrInfoReqWrap.onlookup [as oncomplete] (dns.js:79:26)
  code: 'ENOTFOUND',
  errno: 'ENOTFOUND',
  syscall: 'getaddrinfo',
  hostname: 'master2.teeworlds.com' }

Do you have a specific reason for it, shall I disable this master server? (made it now that the script will print the error but still continue)

Having troubles finding servers in the serverlist? Go to Pastebin (its a referer cause there is daily a new pastebin) and add the lines to your settings.cfg (in %APPDATA%\teeworlds). Then open teeworlds and go to the favorites tab. (Note however, standard teeworlds client can only show 256 favorites, use ddnet instead)

Re: ENOTFOUND - DNS problems for master2.teeworlds.com

The server was meant to be moved but since that kind of didn't happen, I removed the DNS record. It's been offline for a bit already.

OK thanks for letting me know!

Having troubles finding servers in the serverlist? Go to Pastebin (its a referer cause there is daily a new pastebin) and add the lines to your settings.cfg (in %APPDATA%\teeworlds). Then open teeworlds and go to the favorites tab. (Note however, standard teeworlds client can only show 256 favorites, use ddnet instead)

And it's back on a new IP

Ehm, may I push this again, this time for master1 (it's down)

Yes, it's gone (for good)