1 (edited by kafox 2008-04-29 21:49:43)

Topic: [skin] cyrus the virus

Hello all,

Try this skin, it's supposed to be a virus, and its eyes are DNA. It's quite cool I think. Tell me what you think and if it should be improved in a certain way. Go ahead and tell me it's crap too, but I've seen much worse on here.

Here it is:
http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/06a5419f15.png

I had to make the body a bit bigger because of the extensions coming out of it, but the main contiguous body is the about the same size as regular tees. You can say he attaches to walls and other tees infecting them with a deadly disease, muhahahah.

Re: [skin] cyrus the virus

It's better than other skins!
It's hilarious xD

ima charhgin ma lazerz!!1
SHOOP DA WHOOOOP!!!!!!11

thanks big_smile

I had a game called Cyrus once. It was a chess game (shareware too). Really cool though, a nearly 3d game in times when Windows was a barely used addition to DOS.

Which is totally irrelevant to the topic at hand. And that's exactly why I have mentioned it.

I wonder if it still is somewhere in the dark recesses of my hard disc... those are the boons of always copying your old discs into a single directory of your new disc - you can find all those things from years ago.

Ah Cyrus. How I long for thee...

Dani, rope = suicide still. Liver got used to it so don't mind.

Bobop wrote:

I had a game called Cyrus once. It was a chess game (shareware too). Really cool though, a nearly 3d game in times when Windows was a barely used addition to DOS.

Which is totally irrelevant to the topic at hand. And that's exactly why I have mentioned it.

I wonder if it still is somewhere in the dark recesses of my hard disc... those are the boons of always copying your old discs into a single directory of your new disc - you can find all those things from years ago.

Ah Cyrus. How I long for thee...

Nah, I was thinking more like John Malkovich in Con Air:
http://www.movievillains.com/archives/2 … issom.html

I know, I should have cut and pasted his mug on there, that would have been more like the style of skins posted on here. The shoes would have been a problem, but I could find some prison-grade shoes for him too.

I kind of figured that, thanks for the clarification anyway.

It’s a nice skin but I’d still rather have my old Cyrus back.

search google, and youll find it smile

p.s. another irrelevant post from me xd

I just had to search my hard disc.

p.s. as above