Topic: [QUESTION] Spectate

hello,

how can I disable in my Server that when someone writes /spec he disappears? it should be like /pause ,he is in spec but still there. but when they write /spec they disappears

Re: [QUESTION] Spectate

You are using a modified server. What is the gametype of your server? If you don't have the source code of this gametype, you can't really modify this. (Well, you can, but it's a liitttle tricky)

while(!Success())
    TryAgain();
Try until you succeed.

If you are on default DDNet, setting the config variable "sv_pausable" to 0 will prevent tees from disappearing when they use /spec.

Neox wrote:

You are using a modified server. What is the gametype of your server? If you don't have the source code of this gametype, you can't really modify this. (Well, you can, but it's a liitttle tricky)

uncompiling?

If you need money do not call me #Purple My Color#

5 (edited by jxsl13 2016-08-31 01:24:21)

edit: sorry, wrong topic

Teeworlds [ friends ] clan
Some YouTube Stuff about Teeworlds

KillerGod wrote:
Neox wrote:

uncompiling?

Hex editing

while(!Success())
    TryAgain();
Try until you succeed.

Neox wrote:
KillerGod wrote:
Neox wrote:

uncompiling?

Hex editing

how is that? big_smile

If you need money do not call me #Purple My Color#