Re: Android272 commissions [CLOSED]

Here you go @unsigned char*. Let me know if there is anything that I can change.

Minetee tileset

Source SVG's for Minetee tileset can be downloaded from my deviantart here

Jesus is my Lord and Savior. Praise be unto God for giving us a way to live with him.

Check out my DeviantArt for all my TeeWorlds art and ideas for Teeoworlds

If you have the time, a sniper rifle to test custom weapons in ModAPI could help me smile The sniper rifle should cover one eye, like if the tee use the monocular to zoom.

necropotame wrote:

If you have the time, a sniper rifle to test custom weapons in ModAPI could help me smile The sniper rifle should cover one eye, like if the tee use the monocular to zoom.

Definitely!

Jesus is my Lord and Savior. Praise be unto God for giving us a way to live with him.

29 (edited by android272 2016-08-04 13:08:15)

@unsigned char* Don't know if you wanted better skins for your MineTee creatures but here you go. I did the zombie a while back. If you modify the animals walking animation to have 3 legs instead of two I think it will work. Don't know if you need all for legs but if it does not look right you can do what ever looks best.

Minetee_Cow
Source SVG's for Minetee Cow can be downloaded from my deviantart here

Minetee_Creeper
Source SVG's for Minetee Creeper can be downloaded from my deviantart here

Minetee_Pig
Source SVG's for Minetee Pig can be downloaded from my deviantart here

Minetee_Sheep
Source SVG's for Minetee Sheep can be downloaded from my deviantart here

Minetee_Skeleton
Source SVG's for Minetee Skeleton can be downloaded from my deviantart here

Minetee_Zombie
Source SVG's for Minetee Zombie can be downloaded from my deviantart here

The blocks are too square, make them more tee-is, give them form, make a texture palet and not just one single square per material.

: // Blade.

31 (edited by unsigned char* 2016-08-06 05:05:55)

O_O!!
This is really nice! thanks you a lot :3 looks nice the blocks that you rework and the skins!! wink

I'm working for 0.2 pre-alpha release... included all new tilesets except weapons because i need work more on that part :B

unsigned char* wrote:

O_O!!
This is really nice! thanks you a lot :3 looks nice the blocks that you rework and the skins!! wink

I'm working for 0.2 pre-alpha release... included all new tilesets except weapons because i need work more on that part :B

Thank you. I really like the skins, I think they would look really nice if you gave the animals four feets instead of two.

Blade67 wrote:

The blocks are too square, make them more tee-is, give them form, make a texture palet and not just one single square per material.

Which blocks are you talking about?

Everything that is a 64 by 64 square. You could do something like this for common blocks : [X]

Its a lot of work but its worth it. So you could use tiling.

Blade67 wrote:

Everything that is a 64 by 64 square. You could do something like this for common blocks : [X]

Its a lot of work but its worth it. So you could use tiling.

Do you mean like these? Yah I think that the grass, snow, sand and what ever the fourth grassish tile should be done like this but I did not make the mod. @unsigned char* if you can make your mod so that it knows whether the grass block for example is on top, corner right, corner left and then I will make you better tiles. but if not this is kinda the way it has to be done with the current system.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/wnhUja69ssiRTOBPMmwlU3bcMh8vdpW9wxd5r2Im2v_a=w795-h1112-no

Yeah... is more easy for all use squared than rounded... only need see 1 block instead X hmm and only have 255 tiles available for 'minetee' layer... I need improve this, but is a low priority improvement for me.

Thx for all smile

unsigned char* wrote:

Yeah... is more easy for all use squared than rounded... only need see 1 block instead X hmm and only have 255 tiles available for 'minetee' layer... I need improve this, but is a low priority improvement for me.

Thx for all smile

Well whenever you get around to making such a system contact me and ill make some new tiles. Until then I do have some modifications to the current tileset that makes some more blocks a bit more teeish. I will upload them latter.

If you have time, could you help me with leatherface mask for Texas run survival mode?

Looking for something like this (preferably without a mouth):
http://deathensemble.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Leatherface-the-Big-Daddy-of-the-modern-slasher.jpg

In a style & perspective like this:
http://ninslash.com/mask.png

Siile wrote:

If you have time, could you help me with leatherface mask for Texas run survival mode?

Looking for something like this (preferably without a mouth):
http://deathensemble.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Leatherface-the-Big-Daddy-of-the-modern-slasher.jpg

Wow that's really freakin creepy.

Sorry guys this forum is closed for a bit.