Topic: Does tricon's name derive from CSGO??

I've been curious about this for a while... but the USA Teeworlds player tricon's name has a sneaking resemblance to the p90 Trigon from csgo.  This makes me believe that he is actually a csgo player.  Opinions?

Italic text

Re: Does tricon's name derive from CSGO??

I'm not sure. He said he doesn't, but isn't that a lie?

Ex-King of Teeworlds

yemDX wrote:

I don't think that we can trust him, he hasn't been a very reputable source.  For example, one time I played 2v2 ctf2 with him, and we won and he said he wasn't trying, but he was capping the flag.

Italic text

ChrisyFieldz wrote:
yemDX wrote:

I don't think that we can trust him, he hasn't been a very reputable source.  For example, one time I played 2v2 ctf2 with him, and we won and he said he wasn't trying, but he was capping the flag.

Yeah, he was definitely trying that match... why do you think he'd lie about that? Is he scared we'll find him on CSGO?

Ex-King of Teeworlds

yemDX wrote:
ChrisyFieldz wrote:
yemDX wrote:

Yeah, he was definitely trying that match... why do you think he'd lie about that? Is he scared we'll find him on CSGO?

Probably, because he probably knows that we would beat him up super hard, as we are nuke gods.

Italic text

ChrisyFieldz wrote:
yemDX wrote:
ChrisyFieldz wrote:

Probably, because he probably knows that we would beat him up super hard, as we are nuke gods.

We are Newk gods*. Since there is a new version of the map out, and "new" + "nuke" = "newk"

Ex-King of Teeworlds

yemDX wrote:
ChrisyFieldz wrote:
yemDX wrote:

We are Newk gods*. Since there is a new version of the map out, and "new" + "nuke" = "newk"

lol i getcha.  clever xD

Italic text

8 (edited by Kirbs 2016-02-28 19:55:40)

lmao
Sorry it took me so long to reply, but I have proof for my claims.

Tricon's name is derived from this
http://imgur.com/6LM6KP5l.png
"Tricon Engines"
I've barely even know what CSGO is, but Broken loves to blab about it, as you know. Also, why would I try on a match where neither sides are trying? What's the point when we aren't doing anything tongue I still capture the flag when I can, for fun.

<I won't reply any further.

no

i think it's csgo

Italic text