Re: [MOD] OpenFNG (updated and maintained again)

And playing 8x8 wont be so tight.

There is actually a beta 16on16 branch. But I agree

Having troubles finding servers in the serverlist? Go to Pastebin (its a referer cause there is daily a new pastebin) and add the lines to your settings.cfg (in %APPDATA%\teeworlds). Then open teeworlds and go to the favorites tab. (Note however, standard teeworlds client can only show 256 favorites, use ddnet instead)

pielover88888 wrote:
Salty Balls wrote:

--snip--

I agree with everything you said completely. @Deku if you're reading this, I think it's map making time

That's great, dude. Will the map be on Riot servers? smile

Salty Balls wrote:

-snip-Will the map be on Riot servers?

Yep, as soon as golden spikes are added to openFng.

@fstd Here's an idea, if someone is frozen and disconnects, their tee be replaced by a dummy with the same seconds left in the freeze. when it unfreezes, it dies and doesnt respawn. thoughts?

Clan: Riot (I'm one of three leaders: Mile, Deku, pie)
Host teeworlds maps on a fng/ctf/dm/ddrace server for testing:http://riotproductions.tk/teewo/ broken-need reinstall nginx http://riotproductions.tk/bounce?whatEven, Teeworlds NA Discord chat

^ this would be amazing. It should also apply when someone switches teams (including to spec) - that way auto-balance and team-swap won't instantly ban some unfortunate frozen tee.

I'm currently working on a ctf2-based FNG map incorporating some of the ideas mentioned on the previous page. Its 'golden' shrines will only act as normal shrines until the special shrines are implemented into FNG.

I've got two FNG maps which are close to ready for public release, hopefully they'll be on the forums soon! Aforementioned maps are on the back burner. Still doing mapping, but have higher priority map projects.
It should never take 45 seconds to download a map for anyone with a decent connection.

^ I concur with Salty Balls. Might as well say Riot will be doing some mapping soon big_smile

3DCG artist and animator, Riot's founder and co-leader (along with Deku and Pie).

Ain't much else to tell. Holler me up on Riot servers!

Hi, I have a query...
How I can make that the duration of the freeze does not see below the tee?

Hi, i wanted to ask what happened to openfng. It's been a while since I played tw and i loved this mod.
All servers i can find are bolofng and solofng, but i really miss the teamplay.
I guess, it is due to the new 0.7 version and i also heard that there were a lot of attacks on the servers.

I don't think, that i can host a server, all i could do is rent one on the internet.

thanks for rewriting this awesome mod.

mishko wrote:

I don't think, that i can host a server, all i could do is rent one on the internet.

If you rent a server and provide me with access to it, I could host an OpenFNG server on it for you, sure.  (Don't rent a Windows server though).

It will be 0.6 though as there's no 0.7 version of OpenFNG yet.

hey fisted big_smile !! What do you think about Jupey port to 0.7 ? https://github.com/Jupeyy/teeworlds-fng2-mod