Topic: Teeworlds on armv7 processor powered computers

Hello!

Does somebody know how to compile teeworlds source to work on armv7 processors?

Re: Teeworlds on armv7 processor powered computers

Use clang, it maybe can compile to llvm bitcode. which you probably later can compile to ARM.

Also, what do you mean by "compile to arm"?
Compile to android, or to run it on ARM without an OS?

I can't tell anything exact, coz I never was on development of android software.

Orange is my faver color.
Orange and tangerine is my faver fruit.
I never get stuff done, just coz I'm lazy.

you probably mean compile for the Raspberry PI.... just install bam and a compiler and run it like on every other system.

Having troubles finding servers in the serverlist? Go to Pastebin (its a referer cause there is daily a new pastebin) and add the lines to your settings.cfg (in %APPDATA%\teeworlds). Then open teeworlds and go to the favorites tab. (Note however, standard teeworlds client can only show 256 favorites, use ddnet instead)

I have linux on my oneplus one android (nethunter kali linux), I connect to it with vnc, I was trying to compile teeworlds on it using bam but I think that maybe I don't have some libaries that are needed for compiling because I got some errors...

use

[sudo] apt-get install build-essential python bam

and retry compiling

Having troubles finding servers in the serverlist? Go to Pastebin (its a referer cause there is daily a new pastebin) and add the lines to your settings.cfg (in %APPDATA%\teeworlds). Then open teeworlds and go to the favorites tab. (Note however, standard teeworlds client can only show 256 favorites, use ddnet instead)