Topic: No more screenshots

Hi,
I just made my 999th screenshot and now, whenever i press the F10 key Teeworlds crushes and an error appears. It's like "Teeworlds.exe has got a problem and needs to be closed." Dont know the exact english translation, sorry =/
Anyone knows how to solve this problem?

Re: No more screenshots

1.) Stop making so many screenshots.

2.) Go to the teeworlds config directory and rename the screenshots folder to something else, and you have place for another thousand of screenies.

smile

Official Teeworlds map developer and community moderator
Administrator for the Teeworlds community Teesites

Okay thanks, I dont even know why I have so many screenshots xD

what the heck? 1000 screenshots? may I use some of these on my website (or, all?), if yes, please send me a pn (I will give you an upload link)

Having troubles finding servers in the serverlist? Go to Pastebin (its a referer cause there is daily a new pastebin) and add the lines to your settings.cfg (in %APPDATA%\teeworlds). Then open teeworlds and go to the favorites tab. (Note however, standard teeworlds client can only show 256 favorites, use ddnet instead)

5 (edited by Deepfinder 2015-10-06 21:34:22)

nice try

http://puu.sh/kARp8/726e866298.png

I will be banned if I troll again ...

ah ups.... I just found it via Google big_smile but maybe someone else can send me screenshots....

Having troubles finding servers in the serverlist? Go to Pastebin (its a referer cause there is daily a new pastebin) and add the lines to your settings.cfg (in %APPDATA%\teeworlds). Then open teeworlds and go to the favorites tab. (Note however, standard teeworlds client can only show 256 favorites, use ddnet instead)