Topic: PLS HELP WITH SOURCE IM NEW IN THIS

Hello everyone today I need help because I need to know the name of a customer moves inside, that is if DDnet it puts DarkuProYT I need to know and is not bad not want to sell and nothing but have a very special guest and I will not the name it is known when recording videos for youtube.
Help when you can.
If there is a forum or youtube video you do this please tell me and I'd appreciate a lot.
PS: Thanks for viewing the post

Re: PLS HELP WITH SOURCE IM NEW IN THIS

Do I understand you correctly that you want us to identify a client mod in a Youtube video? If so, could you please post the Youtube video?

heinrich5991 wrote:

Do I understand you correctly that you want us to identify a client mod in a Youtube video? If so, could you please post the Youtube video?

If I can but do not want to advertise that client that can be downloaded where I want to put the customer name out my name.
I just want it to rename the client as the source but nose is why I ask for help with a post. I need any video or forum that explains how to do to make it

I really don't understand what you are asking for.
You want to make a YouTube video using a client, without giving credits to this client?

Not Luck, Just Magic.

license wrote:

Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose,
including commercial applications, and to alter it and redistribute it
freely, subject to the following restrictions:

1. The origin of this software must not be misrepresented; you must not
  claim that you wrote the original software. If you use this software
  in a product, an acknowledgment in the product documentation would be
  appreciated but is not required.
2. Altered source versions must be plainly marked as such, and must not be
  misrepresented as being the original software.
3. This notice may not be removed or altered from any source distribution.

CC-BY-SA 3.0

privet

Netherland wrote:

CC-BY-SA 3.0

It's a lot less restrictive than CC-BY-SA. It's the zlib license which neither includes the BY (attribution) part, nor the SA (that you have to share under a similar license) part.

heinrich5991 wrote:
Netherland wrote:

CC-BY-SA 3.0

It's a lot less restrictive than CC-BY-SA. It's the zlib license which neither includes the BY (attribution) part, nor the SA (that you have to share under a similar license) part.

I don't fully understand your response, what I just did is open the license text file in the DDNet client and copied parts of the license.

As far as I understand the original question, TS wants to edit the source of the DDNet client, remove the original brandings and replace them with his own (name), and then use that custom-branded client for youtube videos.
Or I (also) understand the question completely wrong because of the broken english.

Either way, it's a pretty strange request.

privet

i think he wants to change the name of a client on the source code. his reasons look a bit fishy though

Playing Teeworlds since 2011!
"I will always be topless for you"
                  - Günther Branlutte