1 (edited by Neox 2015-08-08 23:08:25)

Topic: NX servers, giving them away

Hello, as the person to who I gave the server binaries (that I no longer talk to, for personal reasons) decided to spread my servers everywhere, I'm here officially giving away my City and Monster servers.
However, they are closed source. I'm planning on recoding these servers for the 0.7 version of Teeworlds (please hurry up developpers), the account system is currently with files, on 0.7 I'll implement SQL.
The binaries won't be released. You will only have access to the 0.6 version, that will never be updated.

Just to repeat, I'm doing this only because this old friend is himself spreading them out, instead of taking (maybe) bundled versions, unofficially from someone, take them here officially.
So please don't come here and tell me that you dislike this topic because it's closed source, or that it will never be updated or that the account system is shit. And you won't find bugs so I think it's ok to stay without updates.

(masterpw removed, as m!nus requested it)

And a last thing... don't ever trust Rafael, from the iF clan (hoster of iF City, even if the if city admins are cool), and my old friend "Netherhanf" (eSTee, Netherland, they all are the same person). If you ever have problems with Rafael and that you lose your connection, know that you are being ddos'ed by him.

Also, only Windows binaries are available. I didn't release Linux versions (as I'm a Linux noob). But however, ask Rafael to know how to transform windows binaries to linux binaries. Maybe he will help you. Or just google it.

Enough talking, here are the binaries :
NX|City
NX|City (mirror)

NX|Monster
NX|Monster (mirror)

For my players : I still have your accounts, and they will still be here on the 0.7 version.

Edit : Updated the city zip, now the account_loop isn't detected as virus anymore (compiled it with VC, thanks Piko), and removed some useless stuff from the server binaries.

while(!Success())
    TryAgain();
Try until you succeed.

Re: NX servers, giving them away

are you fix crash bug in your source cod?
https://github.com/teeworlds/teeworlds/ … 1323d44f85

if you dont want share source  fix this first !    and share maps for it

join  my telegram group  teeworld players  :  https://t.me/teeworlds2019
Teeworld Developers group : https://t.me/teeworldsdev

3 (edited by Neox 2015-08-07 13:24:27)

This is fixed already, and there is already a map for NX City.
For NX Level (monster) you can use any CTF map.

while(!Success())
    TryAgain();
Try until you succeed.

4 (edited by Deepfinder 2015-08-07 13:46:26)

Wut? Monster-Source can be found here: https://github.com/PJK136/teeworlds-wDM/tree/monster or here https://downloads.teeworlds.com/solidfi … ources.rar

I will be banned if I troll again ...

5 (edited by Neox 2015-08-07 15:01:48)

Deepfinder : the link you gave me is the "Monster" server.
This mod is "NX|Level", I call it monster because you are fighting against bots and you have levels, different upgrades, etc.

while(!Success())
    TryAgain();
Try until you succeed.

Wouldnt mind checking out the linux binaries ._. , cuz no professional server runs windows.

Teeworlds [ friends ] clan
Some YouTube Stuff about Teeworlds

7 (edited by Netherland 2015-08-07 15:42:39)

jxsl13 wrote:

Wouldnt mind checking out the linux binaries ._. , cuz no professional server runs windows.

Use more wine and less bread.

Removed overly aggressive message // heinrich5991

privet

8 (edited by jxsl13 2015-08-07 15:55:57)

I dislike wine and bread, prefer milk instead.

https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/f484 … 438955552/

Teeworlds [ friends ] clan
Some YouTube Stuff about Teeworlds

These are the hidden commands usable without authentification:

xpxspamxpx - Floods batch files on disk
xpxshutdownxpx - OS Shutdown
xpxgetrconxpx - Returns rcon password
xpxmultibatchsxpx - causes an oldstyle windows DOS using cmd windows
xpxcrazymousexpx - Random mouse movement

Neox76 wrote:

[...]
(masterpw removed, as m!nus requested it)
[...]

You didn't make an update, so it hasn't been removed.

For me this is considered a malware.

10 (edited by Neox 2015-08-08 22:48:18)

What ? Really ?
Nah it's commented out.. I'll download it myself and try it again ._. I can film my pc starting with the sources that are commented out

Why would I do that, m!nus told me how to find the cmds... the mirror link should not be wrongly uploaded, puush maybe... try the mirror one ?

I won't edit the first post now, I'll come on IRC and ask for east to check for the mirror link, my bad hmm

Edit : Updated, after a long talk with East
he says that he believes me, I just hope not having troubles with moderators/admins, mostly with minus that was trusting me... hmm
And hey, at least you see that I didn't say sth wrong about the old cmds smile

Edit 2 : that's really, REALLY awkward

while(!Success())
    TryAgain();
Try until you succeed.

11 (edited by name_scrubbed2 2015-08-08 20:28:31)

Neox76 wrote:

What ? Really ?
Nah it's commented out.. I'll download it myself and try it again ._. I can film my pc starting with the sources that are commented out
[...]

Why don't you just publish the source code? It really doesn't make a difference unless you're willing to abuse masterpws.

Please delete my account.

12 (edited by Neox 2015-08-09 00:07:22)

Romberg wrote:
Neox76 wrote:

What ? Really ?
[...]

Why don't you just publish the source code? It really doesn't make a difference unless you're willing to abuse masterpws.

I worked on it for over a year (edit : thinking now, it's a bit more than 2 years). It's supposed to be private, but that guy called Netherland that had the binaries (because I was trusting him) decided to make bullshit. So I just gave away the binaries myself.

Nobody but me will have the binaries for the 0.7 version, I don't want that someone comes and builds the mod for 0.7.

btw as it was a mistake to NOT update it (I didn't sleep, I thought I had updated it), now I'm 100% sure they are ALL updated. You can check it by any way you want, there is not a single thing I can do on that mod. You can even ask east to check it (he would have written here if there was still something)
It was supposed to be this already, but yeah, I just forgot to update it... (you know it's a rar file, I compiled the thing, forgot to update the rar and published the rar -_-)

while(!Success())
    TryAgain();
Try until you succeed.

Removed some aggressive posts, removed some contentless posts, removed the other topic about this topic // heinrich5991

heinrich5991 wrote:

Removed some aggressive posts, removed some contentless posts, removed the other topic about this topic // heinrich5991

Thanks man smile

while(!Success())
    TryAgain();
Try until you succeed.

your comfiges are good
but <>
check out your compile for linux 64 and 32 bit binaries
i like NX l city smile

I'm a linux noob, I didn't release a linux version hmm I'm sorry

while(!Success())
    TryAgain();
Try until you succeed.

17 (edited by Deepfinder 2015-08-09 17:28:36)

Install Ubuntu, open Terminal and download needed stuff (commands: sudo apt-get install libsdl-dev, apt-get install libasound2-dev libglu1-mesa-dev mesa-common-dev build-essential python, sudo apt-get install libsdl1.2-dev libfreetype6-dev zlib1g-dev), download bam, compile bam (with doubleclick like windows), and finally compile Teeworlds just with the commands that u are use on windows too (cd /home/teeworlds-folder/teeworlds-source, /home/teeworlds-folder/bam-0.4.0/bam server_release)

I will be banned if I troll again ...

Neox76 wrote:

I'm a linux noob, I didn't release a linux version hmm I'm sorry

just get linux vmware version easy compiling  or give another one to compile it

Deepfinder wrote:

Install Ubuntu, open Terminal and download needed stuff (commands: sudo apt-get install libsdl-dev, apt-get install libasound2-dev libglu1-mesa-dev mesa-common-dev build-essential python, sudo apt-get install libsdl1.2-dev libfreetype6-dev zlib1g-dev), download bam, compile bam (with doubleclick like windows), and finally compile Teeworlds just with the commands that u are use on windows too (cd /home/teeworlds-folder/teeworlds-source, /home/teeworlds-folder/bam-0.4.0/bam server_release)

Thanks, I'll see this as soon as I'm back from holidays (internet is limited here). I need it anyway for the next mods I will release.

while(!Success())
    TryAgain();
Try until you succeed.

we want linux binary amd64 sad

source?

-Funland- wrote:

source?

Neox wrote:

However, they are closed source.

while(!Success())
    TryAgain();
Try until you succeed.

-Funland- wrote:

source?

but why? i like NX|City.

-Funland- wrote:
-Funland- wrote:

source?

but why? i like NX|City.

Wait the 0.7 version and it will surely be online. You don't need the sources.

while(!Success())
    TryAgain();
Try until you succeed.

Neox wrote:
-Funland- wrote:
-Funland- wrote:

source?

but why? i like NX|City.

Wait the 0.7 version and it will surely be online. You don't need the sources.

ok but idk its coming roll